Idea Just need help adding to this idea I have

MeanieTurtle

Okay so I have been wanting to do a fantasy romance roleplay for quite some time now and I have a slight storyline I just want to know what else I could add to it to make it more interesting.

So basically the storyline would be that in this world all of the kid are starting to be born with powers ranging from powerful to just basic. The powers can range from being able to sense people's thoughts, to changing their eye or hair color which would be more of a minor power. The more major powers would be things like the kids are able to completely change their appearance, take on the form of animals, steal other people's appearance. Now some of the most major powers would be the things such as being able to control peoples mind, super strength, quick speed, and enhanced hearing and sight. Now you might ask how do these kids get sent to the camp and how d they get classified?... When all of the children in the world are first born they go through a series of checkups and tests at the hospital to see if they have any powers. Once the child gets older they eventually get sent away to the 'camps' which aren't actually camps. They are really prisons that they thought the kids would never be able to escape from. As for the powers once they get sent away to the 'camp' each professor does tests on the kids to figure out which power or powers they have and they go from there minor powers would be considered at the bottom and get the worst treatment of the three classes, the more major powers such as appearance changing would be middle class and the most major powers such as super strength would be the highest class. After all of the work that the professors have done to keep all of the kids in check, our OC's finally meet on some freak accident when two kids break out in a huge fight causing mass chaos throughout the entire prison which makes all of the classes join together to break it up. That is how our OC's meet one is from the middle class while the other is from the high class of powers. Each night they would sneak out to meet and catch up on things. The more they talk to more they start to like each other but they knew they had to devise a plan to break out of the prison before the relationship could ever progress.

Possible twists:

-the escape is an intentional experiment to test failsafe protocol in the event of a real escape. Escapees face bigger and stranger types of containment strategy until they are eventually (likely) recaptured.

-the camp is actually in space (or deep underground) for safety/containment reasons... there are a group of drugged kind control prisoners that make it look like there is a sky and land around the complex when it's actually the inside of a big box.

-the kids were not sorted into camps-- they were actually abdicated by aliens who tinkered with their or their parents DNA. When breaking a wall into a camp for another race of beings, the PCs escaping and even getting people to believe them becomes a trial.

Possible twists:

-the escape is an intentional experiment to test failsafe protocol in the event of a real escape. Escapees face bigger and stranger types of containment strategy until they are eventually (likely) recaptured.

-the camp is actually in space (or deep underground) for safety/containment reasons... there are a group of drugged kind control prisoners that make it look like there is a sky and land around the complex when it's actually the inside of a big box.

-the kids were not sorted into camps-- they were actually abdicated by aliens who tinkered with their or their parents DNA. When breaking a wall into a camp for another race of beings, the PCs escaping and even getting people to believe them becomes a trial.
I like those ideas now I just have to dins somebody to roleplay this crazy plot with me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back