• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just looking to pass the time (very open)

mochaSwirl

I want to be the morning coffee…
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Bare with me because it's been years since I've posted a role-play ad of my own and I've forgotten all of my CSS skills from the good old days.

Hello world! My name's Nicki. I've been role-playing for 15+ years, starting on good old Neopets around the time I was eleven. My posts were as cringey as all get out but I tried. From there, I mostly resorted to private threads via various chatrooms. If you were part of one of the email chains in 2010, where we'd all copy and paste the same address of 20-50 other writers, you've probably seen one of my aliases tucked away in there. In my earlier years, I'd probably have used some quirky sentiment like "labels are for soup cans, but I'm literate-advanced" to describe my writing style. I'd probably classify myself as lazy lit these days. I could write you a novella length post but my sweet spot seems to be about 500 words per character.
I'm 100% going to push myself to match your energy. If you write a 2,000 word post, I'm going to give you a thoughtful response. In that same vein, I need to set the expectation that if you seem incredibly uninspired and motivated that I'm not going to want to continue to write with you. Plot with me, share your ideas.
I work retail and have a minor health complication that's going to figuratively kick my butt now and again. I'll respond to OOC chatter super frequently, sometimes it may even seem instantaneous, but it may take me a couple of extra days to respond. If you feel like I've forgotten about you, shoot me a message. I try to commit to one post a day (if I'm super jazzed, it may be more frequent) but I'd like for my partners to shoot for a couple a week.
Now, let's talk limits. We're obviously going to follow RPN's rules but I'll throw some extra warning out there, I'm not the biggest vore/gore writer. I'm okay writing if someone sustains an injury but I'm not going to go out into all of the bloody details, pun not intended. PTSD is glamorized a little more in the media but I can assure you, it's not fun to deal with IRL. I'm okay with dabbling in mature subjects like drugs, mental illness, etc but you're not going to get a whole lot out of me in the violence department.
I'm not going to say that I only double but I only double unless you can give me a very promising plot. I don't feel personally fulfilled in a universe with only two characters. If anything, I'd be likely to throw more characters into the mix. I do only write m/f so that may be a dealbreaker for some people. I tried to write // over the years but it looked super unnatural and was just not a good time for me or my partner. I'm oc/canon trash but with the right plot, I may satisfy your canon/canon craving. I also like to have an element of romance, ideally an angsty slowburn sort but really we can work on that whenever we have our characters picked out. c:

Now, my super short list of fandoms and who I'd like you to double as:
Twilight **** (Jacob, Paul)
Harry Potter ***** (Draco, Oliver, maybe Cedric)
House of Night * (OC)
Pokemon * (Guzma, Raihan)
I'm also open to slice of life or something inspired by The Selection series.

Last edited:
do you have an age preference?

If we're talking about characters, I'd prefer to write them older but I'm okay sticking true to story and having a younger cast.
I'd like my partners to be 18+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back