• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wolfy_Mandalorian

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello,

I still have no idea how this place works. I don't play around with things, so I can't do anything fancy and I'm honestly not too interested, probably why I still don't know much. -laughs at self- Anyway, so, as said, I am more or less open to anything. I am thirty one, so I would prefer to have someone over the age of 18, or better yet just closer to my age, otherwise I think I end up making it awkward. I don't have real children, just fur children, so aside from work, I can respond more or less daily. It isn't like there is anything to do in the world anyway, most of what I would have done is all shut down. All of that said, you are probably interested in some details.

I mainly come on here with my phone, so what I think are long post might not be. For that I apologize a head of time, and just tell me if you want more in it and I can do my best to provide that for you. I have been RPing since 17, I love writing but I'm probably not as great at it as I try to be.

I'm open to almost anything, but I prefer to focus on original characters, I'm really crap with canons unfortunately. I don't think I can say this enough, ask, see if I'm interested and we can go from there. I'd love to get something, anything, going. Long as I have something to work with, we can find ways to keep it rolling. My creative side has been stifled for a long time, it needs to be broken free. I'm also third person, like most everyone.

I'll take almost anything. Seriously, ask me if you want something. I'm comfortable playing male or female, I can play up to 4 characters at once. I actually adore playing more than one character, it allows us to do so much more.

Interests! Well, I'm interested in Harry Potter (do not agree with JK at all in anyway, she can suck a rotten egg, but I cling to the fandom), Star Wars (I prefer original trilogy), Last Airbender (cartoon), Marvel (my knowledge is rather limited but I'll do pretty much whatever), Buffy (though it has been years, I remember enough), Supernatural (I never started S13, I'm scared too), and werewolves (just really love being a wolf actually), ETC. I could go on and on but gonna stop cause then the list gets too big.

I have all sorts written on actual paper, including a half werewolf, half witch I'd love to play around with some more. She knows like nothing about magic, just things linked to emotions, and her father is supposed to be an Alpha of a pack and he wants her to take over one day, but she refuses and has rebelled by running away and going to clubs/bars. But I know people do pack laws differently so I can just have her be a lone wolf who knows of her parentage. She prefers women, I have never tried her against men so that might be fun. Warning, she is extremely stubborn and willful.

I also have a Shifter/Skinwalker guy, who's a wolf when he changes shape. Depending on what you want to go with, he can be an orphan, disowned or a run away to protect his family. Like the rumor about wolves; he's monogamous, but he's clueless about a lot of things because he has lived the last 5 years of his life as a wolf, well mostly. I was playing him with someone else I found out he is native/indigenous and will smudge with sweetgrass and sage. It's one of the few things he was taught as a child that he remembers. And that he loves skating because he was a Canadian boy, and he misses it really. Trying on ice as a wolf with paws, not the same. (Told you I like wolves.)

Uh, I also have these fraternal quadruplets that could be fun, 2 boys, 2 girls that I haven't done in forever I'd love to give a go. They're form around the HP verse, and yes, I stuck one in each house. And they were on their respective Quidditch Teams, I was Quidditch obsessed, most of my HP verse characters play the game. Anyway, it's been nearly 10 years since I used these four and 1 is gay, 1 is a lesbian so you know what there is. I can roll them into a whole new verse if wanted. Literally wouldn't mind changing things around.

Or we can completely start new and just make it up as we go. Respond here, or shoot a DM.

Last edited:
Bumping
Slowly starting to figure this site out.

If you don't like my offers, bounce an idea off of me, I might be interested

Hey there, I’d love to come up with something Harry Potter with you (totally agree on the just clinging to the fandom bit of what you said). I’m available to chat on discord if that makes life easier.

Hey there, I’d love to come up with something Harry Potter with you (totally agree on the just clinging to the fandom bit of what you said). I’m available to chat on discord if that makes life easier.
sure. my discord should be in my profile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back