• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just looking for someone who is might into something I like

Sopranos

The Sop
This is just a thread I use to look for someone who might into something I'm interested, most of these are really old and probably aren't relevant anymore.

Manga:
- Eyeshield 21: Classic sport manga about American Football among Japanese High school
- Mar Heaven: Old school Isekai manga about a parallel fantasy world that people use magical artifact known as ARM to fight again invasion
- Giant Killing: Exciting soccer manga that take place in the J-League, Japanese Professional football league, it mainly focus in the strategy element of the game.

Games:
The King of Fighter: Classic 2D fighting game

All of these are no longer popular anymore so I'm basically just looking for anyone who is interested. If you are, leave a comment and maybe we can discuss something together

Hey I enjoy MÄR as well so I haven’t dabbled in the other two but I know what MÄR Heaven is so if you have any ideas I’d love to chat and if we don’t find a common ground no hard feelings

Hey I enjoy MÄR as well so I haven’t dabbled in the other two but I know what MÄR Heaven is so if you have any ideas I’d love to chat and if we don’t find a common ground no hard feelings
Amazing! I will send you a DM soon (tbh you're probably the only one I know in the site who is into this xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back