• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just Looking for some roleplay partners. (Pretty much open most of the time!)

Ec Jester

all fun and games..~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello! I'm Finnie. I go by a few names, you can call me any that are in my signature. (The thing under my posts/replies.)
I have a lot of time on my hands recently and I'm looking for some partners for friendly 1x1's!
My time schedule is always the same pretty much, I'm still in school so don't hate me lol. I'm 19 but I can still write pretty well if you'll have patience with me.
- Time for me is EST.
- I am free to post Monday-Friday. I work on the weekends or I'm busy with family. They come first! BUT I will be on and off on the weekends, but it mainly just depends.
- I'm usually online by 7:30-50 ish. I'm usually on and off throughout the day.
I've been having cravings recently and finally have time to share them to see if anyone else has time to rp with me. :> Also, I’m Ghost-free. Honestly, ghosting doesn’t bother nor surprise me anymore, since it happens way too often with me.
*The ones that are in bold are what I'm craving the most. Italics means who I'd want to play the most!*
I can rp with: mxf or mxm. I am not comfortable doing fxf. I'm sorry!

Warrior cats, Forbidden Love: two cats fall into forbidden love. A medic and a rival clan's deputy. *If you have any ideas for a warrior cat romance, I'd love to hear them! I haven't gotten too deep into the series of books yet. I haven't read Omen of the Stars yet.* *always open/, especially for other plots!! I'd love to hear your thoughts.* Or any warrior cat plots you may have in mind. I'm always willing to hear you out for anything you might want to do.

Nightbringer: A brave wolf who is the son of an Alpha goes wandering off with his nephews and nieces once they heard a story about a zombie wolf who eats pups. Once at the said location of a certain river where the wolf drowned in, the wolf appeared, scaring off the pups except the brave wolf. The zombie wolf was a female with a terrible past and they are only misunderstood. *open*

Loving Crazy”: an extremely crazy psychopath is in need of help with his sanity and his mental state. What happens when he gets the opportunity of receiving help by a therapist and they slowly start to fall for each other? (I want to play the psychopath) *open*
*To be added soon. I'm still planning ideas!*

Last edited:
i would lovvve to do a warrior cats roleplay!! im only through the first chunk of the series myself but im such a fan of funny cats doing crime

i would lovvve to do a warrior cats roleplay!! im only through the first chunk of the series myself but im such a fan of funny cats doing crime
That’s great! I’m glad you’re interested:>
I can post up a character sheet soon, if you want

omg, bestie, has no one claimed corpse n sykkuno yet? hehe
I love the plot

but I want to do it '^' PLS
I'll be on more and I'll post longer! pls finnnnnnn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back