• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just looking for rp practice. Maybe even hoping to be allowed into the main cannon rp

Atomic Chucklenuts

someone of no importance
I'm just a guy who wants to make fun stories, but needs a little experience first and can only do one character atm.

Main Interest Include: Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet & Clank and Smash Bros. (Like subspace styled stories) not much to say.

I'd mainly like to do gaming crossovers, like if Sora actually traveled to gaming worlds like he does Disney ones, though I do not mind doing cartoon/comics like Zim, Danny Phantom, Marvel, really pretty much everything, just depends on the subject and characters, and I feel like having a character like Sora would work really well because he pretty much is crossover the character. But you get the point, just contact me if you'll like more info on if i'll be interested in (this crossover rp or that crossover and etc.) Anyways, that's all for now

I'm just a guy who wants to make fun stories, but needs a little experience first and can only do one character atm.
Main Interest Include: Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet & Clank and Smash Bros. (Like subspace styled stories) not much to say.

I'd mainly like to do gaming crossovers, like if Sora actually traveled to gaming worlds like he does Disney ones, though I do not mind doing cartoon/comics like Zim, Danny Phantom, Marvel, really pretty much everything, just depends on the subject and characters, and I feel like having a character like Sora would work really well because he pretty much is crossover the character. But you get the point, just contact me if you'll like more info on if i'll be interested in (this crossover rp or that crossover and etc.) Anyways, that's all for now
Which characters for danny phantom or marvel

I didn't say i'd be rp'ing as said characters from other media, I said I wouldn't mind doing a rp where I (Sora) crossed over with said characters played by others for a team up
Ohhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back