• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just looking for a

SakuraHaruchia

Hello everyone! I'm just looking for someone to rp Naruto with me. Pairing in mind is Sasuke and Sakura, so please keep in mind that is not all I can do! Its just a really desperate craving~! (Along with Hinata and Naruto)
I also am willing to double, do OCxCannon and SakuraxNaruto.

Just note; It doesn't have to be Naruto! Its just a huge craving of mine!

My email is Sakuraharuchia@gmail.com

Please please please?!

Now then,I'm 29 years old and I suffer from Trichotillmania (Not sure if I'm spelling it right but look it up if you don't know what it is) Severe deprssion and anxiety along with generalize anxiety disorder love many other fandoms such as

Naruto
Black Butler
Fruits Basket
Yu Yu Hakusho
Full Metal Alchemist
Angel Sancutary

List can go on and on!

I also enjoy some Originals such as

BrotherxBrother
BrotherxSister
FatherxSon
FatherxDaughter
Best friends
CopxCivlian
CopxCriminal

Come to me for more!

Last edited:
Rules: (I'd like to keep these as simple as possible.)

1. Don't be rude. I can't stand that in people.
2. Don't ditch or leaving me hanging. Don't want to rp anymore? Tell me so.
3. If I don't respond in two or three days, poke me ?
4. I only do PMs, Emails or offsite chats like Discord and the like. Threads? Convince me
5. No bashing, Yes I'm aware not many people like the same pairings as anyone else.

Will add more if I need to and I hope I don't have to.

My writing samples:

Will be coming soon!

If you want to send me a sample of your own writing please do so, other then that I don't mind.

I also like to rp for fun, not make it a chore. Writing should encourage fun, spirit and creativity. Not make it to where you stress over a post and be afraid to not be able to be up to par.

I also need to mention even if I am a female I am able to play male characters. But don't be afraid to PM me if you don't see something message me

Hi!

Your post has been McBumped!

Not going to lie, though, I was interested when I just so happened to stumble across your thread.

Hey, so I'm definitely interested in playing something in the Naruto-verse. However, I have no interest in the SasuSaku pairing >~>

It's a huge craving of mine that's why it's there but I will give it a shot PM me

I'll make a note to PM you a couple things when I get home and onto my laptop. (My phone won't let me start conversations xD) However, I'm mostly interested in AU sort of things. I won't even mention my OTP xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back