• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
I have been craving a romance roleplay. I love romance and believe it should be in every role play at least a little bit. I can fit into almost any genre and I am fine with most pairings. I can't do FxF due to my inability to play a female character. I know this isn't a lot, but I wanted us both to plan out what we wanted, so that way we are both properly invested into what we plan. I don't ask much, just give me well written, at least one full paragraph responses. I understand that life gets in the way so I won't be too picky about how often you post. At least one every couple days would be nice. Just let me know if you can't respond. It's perfectly fine. I would like an active partner, ready and willing to do a long-term role play romance with me. Again, I can fit it into just about any genre. Please DM me if you are interested. I cannot wait to hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back