• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just looking for a possible RP partner... Or more.

Ah, well I'm sorry this little thread doesn't look all that pretty but I guess I'm not very concerned with looks. Heh. Anywho, I may have a few plots in mind and feel free to suggest your own ideas! Below I'll put a list of things I'm interested in rping.

But first I've got a few requirements. Please be able to reply at least twice a week. I'm on almost everyday at least once but as I'm in high school with two different part time jobs as well as other activities I do understand when life gets busy. So hopefully two or three replies a week won't be too much! Also, I do prefer my partners to be 'advanced-ish' (I don't know what else to call it) so I'd prefer if you can do two or more good sized paragraphs for each character. Other than that I really don't have much else to say other than follow site rules and whatnot. I don't mind cursing/violence as long as it's not over the top or anything. And one more thing, I prefer to RP through PMs so we can easily discuss the plot and whatnot. I'm still fairly new to this particular sight after all and still have a tough time figuring stuff out sometimes. I'd say I'm fairly friendly so I don't mind OOC chatting!

Now here are some things I may be interested in rping!

Some Marvel though mostly just Gaurdians of the Galaxy.

Really anything Guardians of the Galaxy/treasure planet-esque. I like space stuff.

I like supernatural, both the show and gender.

The webcomic Satan and Me might be interesting to RP I'd think. Or at least something vaguely backed off of it. (Also, if you've never heard of it thisiskindagross from tumblr is the creator and I suggest you check it out. It's pretty funny ^^

Anything dystopian/post apocalyptic. Could be aliens, could be zombies. Whatever floats your boat!

Zombies, as mentioned about. The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, the Last of Us.

Outlast

The 5th Wave

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children.

Horror. It really depends on the plot though.

Well, that's all I can think of really! And again I apologize for this being none too pretty. I swear I RP better than I create threads.

I just read a post-apocalyptic book that would be great for an RP! Its called In The After.

PokemonGirl said:
I just read a post-apocalyptic book that would be great for an RP! Its called In The After.
I've never heard of it but I'd be interested in hearing what it's about!

Lovelybones said:
Guardians of the galaxy is amazing, I'd be up for that. x
Awesome! I don't really have a set plot for it but maybe we could work something out together. I've only just recently watched the movie so I'd have to apologize for not knowing everything there is to know though. But recently I've been really wanting to RP spacey stuff

Hey! I'd love to be apart of a The Walking Dead role play and I also am a huge fan of Guardians of The Galaxy!

FallOutBoy said:
I've never heard of it but I'd be interested in hearing what it's about!

Awesome! I don't really have a set plot for it but maybe we could work something out together. I've only just recently watched the movie so I'd have to apologize for not knowing everything there is to know though. But recently I've been really wanting to RP spacey stuff
Go look it up on amazon and tell me what you think.

ApolloCrews said:
Hey! I'd love to be apart of a The Walking Dead role play and I also am a huge fan of Guardians of The Galaxy!
Okay! Well are you okay with one on ones?

PokemonGirl said:
Go look it up on amazon and tell me what you think.
Alright!

ApolloCrews said:
One on One or Group if fine with me!
Okay, well I'm really looking more for one on ones if that's good. They're easier to manage for me.

Oh gosh, I didn't think this would get this much attention

I have found someone who likes the last of us ^w^

I'm interested in this type of RP, respond if still interested in another RP, please? C;

I'm a fan of Walking Dead; both the TV and Telltale series. If you are interested in a 1-on-1.

Shawna said:
I have found someone who likes the last of us ^w^
I'm interested in this type of RP, respond if still interested in another RP, please? C;
Ah, yes, I'm interested! Although I don't have a set plot I'd be interested in working something out with you.

NecroKnight said:
I'm a fan of Walking Dead; both the TV and Telltale series. If you are interested in a 1-on-1.
Sure! pm me if you'd like and we could work something out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back