• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Darth Oats

Ethereal
Don't have a fancy post made up with a bunch of plots, I usually prefer to plot together with my partner.

:About me:
-26 y/o
- Usually play MxF as the male character if romance is going to be involved, but am open to playing other pairings for the right plot.
- I don't often write parallel stories with double pairings, but I have no issue writing for side characters.
- I will almost always prefer OCxOC over Canon, sorry. I tend to avoid Fandom for that reason.
- I won't be replying every day, but I will try to post multiple times a week. Mostly to make up for not posting some weeks. x)
- I make around 1k word posts for introductions and 300-600 for replies. Sometimes more or less depending on the intensity of the moment.
- I've been RPing for about 10 years now on multiple sites, every year I feel like I grow more. Though I will admit I'm not perfect, I will try my best to stay on top of edits. If there's something I do or say that bothers you, just let me know.
- I'm always open to talk OOC and get to know each other. I feel it helps the RP a lot and fuels synergy in our writing. Plus, making a new friend is always a bonus :^)

:Settings I'm interested in right now:
~Sci-Fi Epic with space travel, planet exploration, and aliens. More interested in developing our own plot, but if you're looking for fandom this is the main genre I'm really willing to do so.
~
HALO, Star Wars, Mass Effect, or AVP. (OC's only.)
~For a lesser, but additional option for fandom: LotR/GoT/Witcher/D&D adventure (OC's only)
~Werewolf Pack drama. HumanxWerewolf or WerewolfxWerewolf
~A turn of the century
Samurai/Ronin action and adventure plot with some political intrigue.
~In a similar vein as above, something with Medieval Knights or
Roman Gladiators.
~Only 'Slice of Life' I'm really interested in is those involving crime/military/high stakes. Not really looking for a high school drama right now, sorry.
~I do love Anime, but I'm not looking for any Fandom RP in that genre currently, sorry.

Feel free to PM me whenever you want, ask questions, etc. I can always provide a writing example if you'd like.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back