• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just Looking for a MxF

Ben Douglas

Diet Dew, grapes, and my 3DS= My Life
Just looking for a MxF RP. I don't care about the plot as Lon as we can work something out. The rules will be in the comments below. Plz join.

Rules:

Grammar is a must have

I don't care about one liners

You must respect my RPing style and not try to change it

Tell me when you will be gone, or when you will be back in a little bit

And have fun

Those are the rules.

Gallant would be fun, if you mean a princess x knight?

I'm sure we could work out a plot there of some sort.

My character is always the same, with the same secret. P.S., I'd be the knight, right?

If that's the character you'd prefer to be, then sure.~ Should it be a PM or a thread?

And do you have a plot in mind, or should we make one up? It could involve kingdoms at war?

My plot whenever I do Gallant is that the knight protects the princess, but I like the kingdom at war thing. Why don' we combine them?

We could. We could do something like:

Two kingdoms have just started a war, and the king assigned a knight to protect his daughter since she's always finding any excuse to get outside of the castle walls since she hates being kept in side the walls. She could even end up getting captured at some point, for a bit of action/adventure to get thrown in there.

Sounds good? We can wrinkle out other details lol.

Princess Zanna Roxanne Wren

Daughter of King Aldred Wren

(Queen fell to an illness years ago.)

Personality: Incredibly witty and wise, despite how most see a princess, Zanna is educated in areas people would doubt. She is a rather stubborn girl, and tends to go her own way, determined to learn on her own. She is fully aware of the world around her, but neglects to think anything bad could happen at any given moment, especially when she loves to exit the castle walls--without telling a soul--to go for a stroll on the beach or by the woods. Zanna is loving and understanding, as a princess tends to be, but she does have her stern side that comes from her father. Unlike most princesses, Zanna is incredibly clumsy; the young maiden can often be seen tripping over her dress or even down the stairs.

Appearance: Long, wavy dirty blonde hair, with deep ocean blue eyes. She stands at around 5"6', and is always found in some sort of dress, but, oddly, often found in flats or no shoes at all. She had rather horrible balance on her own, heels would have her falling all over the place.

556f5d0a0427783718ee0bed2ad6aa84.jpg

Name: Alex Ragon

All family has died

Des.: He is kind, but very secretive. He always is hiding something. He loves adventure, and goes into the woods everyday. He bacame a knight a few years ago and is one of the most skilled knights in this kingdom. His major flaw is that he trusts almost no one.

Apperance: He almost never takes off his armor, but he has a canvas shirt and canvas shorts under it. He has dark, almost black hair, and light blue eyes. He also has a large gash on his right arm, but his armor and shirt hide it.

Etc.: He has one major secret, and always carries around a book with unreadable text, and an unreadable cover, but he can read it fluently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back