• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just looking for a campaign for my depressed boi

Arcanimus

Hey! I'm experienced in Text-Based Rps, but newer to the DnD scene, I was hoping to find a campaign for my 128 yr old Eladrin Elf, he's stuck in mourning over his wife as she was killed by the Wild Hunt. He is associated with the White Fox Society as the one who does their dirty work (murderhobo), and can receive letters from them for assignments (this will be for the DM to decide, I'm not gonna magic my own letters).

He needs a good ol' upbeat campaign for his character arc, so that he can emotionally move on. I already have a sheet ready on DnD Beyond that I made first, a druid with elemental(water/wind)/healing build.

Anybody willing to play/dm?

Last edited:
I like writing fun and bubbly characters. I could probably help him get over his grief. I'd love to see your dndbeyond build

Nice. I’m curious if you want to do full dungeons or just handle things like a duo. I can give you a crew of characters if you prefer a band of mates.

Nice. I’m curious if you want to do full dungeons or just handle things like a duo. I can give you a crew of characters if you prefer a band of mates.
Either is fine for me, and I can easily see how a partnership campaign would be good for him ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back