• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just little old me...

ohstardust

☽ moonlight baby ☾
Hiya guys!

I'm back on the search for some new partners. My current plots have all ran dry, and I'm eager to start new plots this weekend. I play FxF, FxM and MxM. If you are interested in any ideas, fandoms or themes, send me a PM. 18+ only.

Ideas:
widow x children's teacher
addict x addict
undercover cop x undercover cop
single parent x childhood sweetheart
journalist x celebrity
assistant x celebrity
princess x commoner
princess x servant

Fandoms:
The Walking Dead
Doctor Who
Under the Dome
Between
Somewhere Between
Casualty
The Society
Titanic
Torchwood

Themes:
Drama
Thriller
Dark
Romance
Slice of Life
Zombie Apocalyptic

Last edited:
Hey I know we are already doing one but would you also like to do single parent x childhood sweetheart together?

Hey! I kinda wanna do a mxm one and I’m open to any of the ideas but I quite like the last four ones

interested in journalist x celebrity, direct message me if you're still looking. i'm new, so i'm unable to start a conversation first!

I’d be down for single parent x childhood sweat heart. I have a oc that’s a single father
And I’d be down for anything romance slice of life and zombies. I have a few plots involving that those aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back