• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just keep looking (most likely always open)

Introduction:

Hello there and thank you for opening my thread, you can call me Mia. I started roleplaying around 3 years ago and took a break for some time, so now I'm trying to get back to it and I hope you can help me. If you are interested in some of the ideas please send me a PM. :)

Rules:
- Reply at least one a day.
- Please write at least a paragraph or two.
- Only third person, past tense.
- I roleplay MxF and FxF. I can't play a male as a main character.
- I love romance as long as it's slow and not forced.
- I roleplay through PM and email but Discord is fine too, if that's what you'd like to use.
- I'm looking for a long-term partner(s)/RP(s).
- My limits are any kind of abuse involving children, explicit self-harm and age gap.
- OOC chat is always welcomed, I'd love to be your friend.

- No smut.

Pairings:
Bold = the role I prefer
* = craving

- Bad girl x good boy/girl
-
Stripper x mafia boss/businessman *
-
Drug addict x drug dealer

Feel free to share any idea you think I'd might like.

Plots:

1. Muse A calls up their usual dealer, only to discover that they’ve been replaced by someone new, Muse B. Muse A is wary, but in need of a fix, so they agree to meet Muse B at the spot of their choosing - by an out-of-service payphone in a run-down part of the city that cops rarely bother to patrol. Unsure what Muse B looks like when they arrive at the pick-up place, Muse A keeps their eyes peeled for anyone who seems to fit the dealer look. They’re caught by surprise when Muse B shows up to do business. Unlike Muse A’s former dealer, Muse B is absolutely gorgeous and a little bit–charming? Despite an initial physical attraction between the pair of them, Muse B insists on keeping things strictly professional. Muse A agrees, but can’t help contacting Muse B more frequently, eventually interested in Muse B more than the drugs they’re selling (or equally interested in both).
    Will Muse B cross that ‘professional’ line with Muse A? Will Muse A have to find another dealer to escape from the addictive pull of this one? (MxF)
  2. Muse A and Muse B find an apartment online that they both love. Though they’re strangers when they sign the lease, they agree to share the place. A few days after the move in, they start to question the arrangement.
    Muse A is quiet and neat. Muse B is loud and messy. Muse A has a decent job and pays most of the rent, Muse B recently got fired from their job, hasn’t told Muse A yet, and isn’t in a rush to find a replacement job. Muse Ais the responsible type, and Muse B couldn’t take care of a goldfish. Muse A likes their privacy and Muse B is happy walking around the apartment half-naked and entering their roommate’s space without knocking. They hardly agree on anything, from what to order for dinner to what temperature to keep the thermostat on. Just when Muse A is reaching their breaking point and on the verge of giving up the apartment they love to move back home because Muse B is driving them crazy and they can’t keep up with bills on their own, Muse Asuffers a major setback/loss and Muse B is the only person who understands/can help them get through it. (FxF)

3. Muse A is a is a college drop-out, stripper and the most arrogant person ever. All men have heard about her and all of them will give mad money just to get close to her. Muse B is a mafia leader who was forced by his gang to go to a strip club. Uninterested in any of the females, he sits quietly, catching the eye of Muse A. It isn’t every day that she sees a face different than a middle-aged man’s so she tries to flirt with him. Unfortunately for her, he couldn’t be less interested. But she doesn’t give up. Things go wrong in the club, shots are fired and Muse A and Muse B are forced to stick together for some time.
    Will Muse B be able to stop being so serious and uptight all the time and have fun? (MxF*)
PM me if you are interested!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in the baddie x goodie, and plot #2! I'd also be interested in plot #3/stripper x mafia boss if it was fxf. If you're still looking, please pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back