Just Introducing Myself

Dork24601

Hello! I’m open to just about any kind of role-play (other than stuff with NSFW content of course). I like sci-fi, romance, fantasy, etc. I also enjoy Roleplaying with fandom stuff. I love The Lord Of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Marvel/DC, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and other things. I’d love to role play with you! Thanks for your time!

Heya! Was wondering if you would be interested in doing a Marvel or DCU RP? I'm not a complete expert in any of these, but I hope you'd be interested?... ^^
We could talk more in DM's too if you'd like- or, if you want to that is. ^^"
I would love to. I have my own private discord account too if that’s easier.

Hello! I’m open to just about any kind of role-play (other than stuff with NSFW content of course). I like sci-fi, romance, fantasy, etc. I also enjoy Roleplaying with fandom stuff. I love The Lord Of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Marvel/DC, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and other things. I’d love to role play with you! Thanks for your time!
Who do you rp for dc and marvel?

For marvel I have an OC named Iris Müller. She’s a weapons technician for SHEILD. I’ve yet to figure out a character for DC
Oh ok I mean to say do you rp as any of the canon characters?

I usually don’t and my knowledge is very limited but I can try.
If you dont thats fine
Im just searching for anyone who can rp as a canon character to see if they want to join a group or two
Both need more characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back