• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Just Got Your Messages [private with Stitches] || c h a t r o o m ||

.Phantom.

Official Fairy Tail Wizard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
It had only been just short of four hours since she found herself in this strange apartment, surrounded by the various items that belonged to a stranger that had passed away some time ago. The air was stale and stuffy with disuse of the place, lacking in any sort of liveliness to the small apartment. The place was spotless, save for a thin layer of dust coating the countertops and furniture, resembling that of a catalogue attempting to sell furniture.

"I guess I could clean up, but they told me not to open any drawers." The brunette mused quietly to herself. She contemplated opening everything up regardless, but she didn't like the thought of snooping around a dead woman's things. What if she found naughty photos or evidence that she had been a serial killer? How could she explain that she simply stumbled upon the apartment and had no connection to the woman of the apartment at all? "Jeez you're overthinking this," she grumbled, rubbing at her face, remembering a few minutes too late that she still had on a full face of make-up. "And now you're talking to yourself like a psychopath." She added, an exasperated sigh blowing through her lips at her own paranoia.

Her phone’s screen lit up, the soft beep alerting her to her newest notification. Crawling over to where the device sat connected to the charger by the wall on the nearby coffee table, Ava unlocked her screen. A new chatroom was open. Should I go in? She hesitated, finger hovering above the screen. It says that 707 guy is in there. Maybe I can try to get some answers about where I am and why I have to stay here. Mind made up, she pressed the button.

8:05 PM

[Ava has entered the chat]
Ava: 707!
Ava: The main man, the all-knowing, all-powerful one who probably knows way too much about me to be considered legal!
Ava: How are you doing this fine evening?

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back