Just For Laughs/Maybe Characters

GinkyGotBack

A Very Good Boy
I thought it'd be fun to have place where everyone could put their ideas for characters or to just post some high quality, top kek joke characters.

So basically, if you wanted to make a joke character for a good laugh or if you wanted to have a place where you could make a character that you may or may not actually use later, then look no further!

@TripTripleTimes@Dreamtique@OnceDarkness@Ryik@Entarriance@Ammokkx@Knot@Kiseichu@Blu3@DaniBot@JPTheWarrior@Captain Gensokyo

(Kiseichu, if you don't want this up then I don't have any objections if you want to delete this.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'll start us off!)

Name: Benny Schrader

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 3'11

Weight: 93 lbs

Appearance: vlcsnap-144671.jpg

Personality:  Benny is a very shy and introverted boy who finds solace in talking and playing with his puppets.  He rarely ever speaks to people, unless he has his puppets to speak through.  Depending on which puppet he uses to talk through, his personality will drastically change.  He has a large collection of puppets that he loves very much, caring for them daily and sleeping with them and giving each and every one of them a kiss on the forehead every night before bed.  Benny hates violence and arguing and will often break down and cry whenever he witnesses it.  He believes that his puppets are alive and that everything he's making them say or do is of their own free will.

History:  Benny lived in Bremen, Germany with his wealthy adopted father for most of his life.  Before then, he lived with his parents, a father who took care of him the best he could, and a mother who reminded him everyday that he was a mistake and that she never should have had him.  His family was poor and could usually only afford enough food to feed two of the three of them.  Benny would often have to starve for days before he could ever have a single morsel of food to eat.  They would drink and argue every night, keeping the young boy awake for hours upon end without sleep. 

They lived by the sea where Benny's father would often go out to fish for eels and would always bring Benny along to help him catch them.  On one faithful day, a storm began to brew when they had gone far out to sea, the wind rocked their boat while hail pelted their skin.  His father knew that this was the end of them, so he rustled his son's messy, dirt-stained hair and told him he was sorry that he wasn't born into a better family.  In an instant, the boat tipped sending the both of them into the salty deep, where Benny closed his eyes for what he thought would be the last time.  He opened them to find himself in a manor house, which he later found out was the one he would see whenever he looked out across the sea.  The old man who lived there had found both him and his father washed up on the shore, both of them just barely alive.

When his father had awoken too, he explained their situation to the old man who had suggested that he could take care of Benny.  His father stared at his son for what seemed like the longest time.  With tears in his eyes, the father asked the kindly old man if they could talk in private.  Before they left the room, his father patted his son's head and told him that he'd be back in a minute.  That was the last time Benny would ever see his father again.  The old man had proven himself to be a kind and caring caretaker, making sure he was well fed and often playing outside with him on sunny days.  Right before bed, he would read his adopted son a story every night, using puppets to play the characters.  Benny took an interest in these puppets and would often stay up past his bedtime to play with them and make up his own stories.  The old man saw his talent for puppetry and his range with impersonations and voices, and rather than homeschooling him, he had him apply to Hope Peak's Academy where he was one of the esteemed school's trustees. 

Super High School Level: SHSL Ventriloquist

Strengths: Good at impersonations, skilled at hiding, people tend to be friendly because of his young appearance and childish personality.

Weaknesses: Very shy around others, socially challenged, childlike mindset.

(I'm next)

Name: Ouka Tangingi

Sexuality: Homosexual

Height: 5"6

Weight: 123 Pounds

Appearance:

419aa5cc630744c41ea2de49044fd193.jpg

Personality:

Ouka is a very shady and chill person. She is calm under pressure and knows when it's time to go. She is usually in the back round or somewhere hiding in a crowd trying to hide from the cops or people she doesn't like. She doesn't say she is Shy but when she does talk to someone she is very blunt and truthful and may call you out.

History:

Ouka had what is what everyone in the movies and story's had which were Dead Beat Parents. She never really payed attention to her parent's but when they smoked she watched and listened. Her parents were also drug dealers and drug users and when they came to her about selling it see took up the offer. She was somewhat good at selling drugs which was a odd thing (most likely people doing drugs knew her parents) but that was the only thing that Ouka had to bond with her parent's but as her parents did drugs she never did ever want to. Ouka's parents were caught one day and Ouka was put off as a none person of interest to the cops. After awhile She became a good dealer and was good at selling stuff so Hopes Peak saw that and put her In as SHSL Dealer but was found out to be a Drug dealer and the school then wanted to still keep her so they kept her title to the public SHSL Dealer but in her records she was named SHSL Drug Dealer.

SHSL: Drug Dealer/ Dealer (Calls herself the SHSL Dealer and Hope's peak also know her as SHSL Dealer but was later titled SHSL Drug Dealer.

Strengths: Calm under pressure, her good looks (what she thinks), stealthy sat times

Weaknesses: Blunt, too truthful

(tried my best with this person)

(Going to show alot of my characters here :) Can you guys give me feedback? And think if it's cool or if it's missing something?)

Name: Aizen Sozen

Height: 1.79m

Weight: 75kg

Appearance:

akatsuki-leader-www-high-definition.jpg

Personality: At the begining, when he was at Hope's Peak Academy, Aizen was cheerful and someone always smiling. He would always stood up for a friend and was everyone's friend. He believed everything was good until one day, he was walking with the SHSL Origami Master and 5 guys from a known Gang member attacked them. They raped the SHSL Origami Master and nearly killed them. Fortunetely Aizen was able to grab a knife and killed them all. He changed and became more serious and blank. He wasn't the old cheerful Aizen that walked for the first time in the halls of Hope's Peak Academy. He stopped talking with his classmates and distanced himself from everyone. He became someone who would never trust anyone again and would never forge bonds.

History:

---/Prior to the Tragedy/---

Aizen entered the Hope's Peak Academy as the SHSL Tattoo Artist. His art work was amazing anda target of every artist's envy. Before the accident that changed him happened, Aizen was known for helping anyone at the school and he even became part of the student council. After that accident, he left school never to come back. No one really knows what he did after he left school, but days after he left, all the members of the evil gang had been killed with sharp, long tubes pierced on their hearts and hands.

---/After the Tragedy/---

When the tragedy occured, Aizen was hired by the Future Foundation to kill the Ultimate Despairs. He was quiete good and efficent, and he travelled all Japan searching and killing people who had lost all hope and gone mad.

Aizen met incredible human beings, whose talent was used to the evil side. He killed, killed and killed, until one day he was to kill his male best friend (not the SHSL Origami Master). He couldn't bekieve that his best friend turned to despair and when he had the opportunity to kill his old classmate, he couldn't do it and the result was a knife to his chest.

The Future Foundation didn't found his body and so they took him as dead.

What happened was much worst. Aizen was taken into the former SHSL Mechanic, Kazuichi Soda himself. They used his body, along with 5 other ones, to create deadly machines that would fight the Future Foundation. The bodies themselves, weren't hurt, but they were put into coma.

Each robot had one unique ability that made it really strong. The machines together were almost impossible to beat.

todos-os-peins.png
  (Image of the 6 Machines)

After a year of pure destruction, bloodbath and death, the machines were finally stopped by the Ultimate Soldier (Another oc of mine :) ). The soldier managed to discover who was controlling the robots and it was none other than Aizen's old best friend, Nagato. One of the old students at Hope's PEak Academy. With the help of a female student at Hope's Peak Academy, the Ultimate Soldier managed to take Nagato out of despair, and he revealed the location of Aizen and the 5 other's bodies. The SHSL Origami Master, who was allied with Nagato, also turned to hope side and together they took the bodies back. Aizen managed to wake up, along with the other five bodies and was able to forgive his two best friends and for the first time in years, he smiled.

At the present, he heard that the Future Foundation's leaders got stuck far away on the island. Not knowing many details, he decided to keep doing his job with his friends, and kept hunting the Remnants of Despair.

Title: Former SHSL Tattoo Artist 

Strengths: Aizen is good at hand to hand combat and using his metal tubes, which are the side of a rapier. He is also very smart and knows alot about Despair, since he felt it one time. That makes him able to predict the Ultimate Despairs movement and it makes him a great hunter.

Weaknesses: Aizen can get a little too confident and/or understimate his enemies. That made him an easy target for surprise attacks and/or ambushes. He is not too agile and so with range weapons, he can't do nothing and has to take cover until he finds a moment to attack.

To be honest, the font color along with the background color makes it almost impossible to read. The only way I could read it was if I highlighted it. Also what were the talent's of all of his friends, cause I could follow which friend you were talking about. 

>When there are absolutely no waifus in this rp or the maybe thread

C'mon people, what're you doing? Get your acts together! Lol.

I might post two characters I have ideas for here if I get a bunch of free time, though.

Name: Tallulah De Santa (Guess whose been playing GTA 5? 

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 5' 6''

Weight:  120 lbs

Appearance: 

jp7k2q.jpg

She has dark skin. Still deciding the hair color. 

Personality:  Tallulah has a laid back personality and can get along with just about anyone. She's the type of person that doesn't offer her advice. She tends to stick up and apologize for Sehema's behavior, sensing that she's still deeply hurt from what happened with her mother. Tallulah keeps her name, but feels as if her past makes feel as if she doesn't belong with her new family. Sehema, however, doesn't really care if people know if Tallulah is her sister. 

History: Born to an Irish prostitute and a Mexican cartel leader, Tallulah's childhood was a rough one. Her mother always instilled into Tallulah's mind that her father was a no good monster, despite the fact that she would often neglect her child as well.  Tallulah would watch as her mother left the house from days on end and feared for her safety, often fearing that her father had found them and had murdered her mother. That fear was dismissed every time her mother came home from a client's house wasted and high on drugs. If she would complain, she would always hear the same line from her mother. 

"If I'm such a shitty parent, then go live with your father. Granted you can make it to him alive" 

After a while, Tallulah stopped depending on her mother to provide for anything and would look after herself. Looking after herself often required her to steal from local vendors or stand on the corner of the streets asking people for money or work for money. Tallulah's jobs would range from simple message delivery or as a newspaper girl. As she grew up, she promised herself that she would never follow in her mother's footsteps. One man that had commissioned her for a small job didn't have enough money to fairly pay her and instead gave her an old mp3 player his granddaughter didn't use anymore. Having a good amount of songs on the mp3, Tallulah made it a habit of listening to the mp3 as a way to calm her nerves whenever she was upset or alone. 

As she continued with her "running" career, she built up a pretty good reputation with customers in the underground. By the age of 8, she had moved with her mother to another country. It seemed that her mother had wanted a change of scenery, but Tallulah speculated that it was because she was jealous that her daughter had more of a respectful reputation than her. Not even a week after moving, her mother had been found murdered with the murderer hallucinating on a drug that they had both taken. Despite her mother being the only parent she ever knew, Tallulah couldn't find it in herself to mourn her mother. Knowing that the system wouldn't be too kind on the daughter of a prostitute, Tallulah continued to live on her own but had to find a job. She was able to find a job as a runner for a nightclub owner who had his business in a shady part of town. 

She loved her job at the nightclub, mainly because of the DJs that the owner would hire. Each DJ had their own unique sound causing the young girl to fall even more in love with music, wanting to make her own unique sound like the DJs. If she was free after the DJ ended their set, she would approach them and ask for tips. The DJs for the most part where really nice, only a handful waving her off. Around her 10th birthday, she had saved enough money to buy a beginner's set to practice during her free time. She quickly found herself in the habit of practicing before she went into work and even afterwards, not sleeping for days or until her boss noticed the bags under her eyes. By the age of 13, she had honed some of her skills and had used her DJ set so often, it was falling apart. One day while she was returning to the club after a job, she hadn't noticed the undercover cop following her telling his coworkers her location. Later that night, cops swarmed the club and set it down, finding it to be the meeting place for a lot of kingpins and criminals. Tallulah was taken into custody while the cops tried to find any living relative of her's that would take her in. 

It was there at that station where Tallulah would meet Sehema Rijinder, a young girl who had recently lost her own mother. She had seemed to take an interest in Tallulah since she had been living on her own for so long. Tallulah had mentioned that she was probably going to be since to a foster home, a fact that she felt indifferent towards. Sehema fell silent for a moment. 

"Don't you think that's a bit unfair. There may be a chance you never get chosen by a family." 

The girl had brought up a fact that Tallulah had accepted long ago. She knew with her parents and past, the chances that she would be adopted were highly unlikely. She just shrugged and answered. "Eh. I've been by myself for so long, I'll be used to it."

Sehema stared silently at the girl as her father came out from identifying his wife's body. Tallulah waved, expecting to never see the girl again. She overheard the police mentioning that they would hold her for a couple of more days to try to find more relatives. 

On the last day, the police came to Tallulah and informed her that they had found her relatives. The girl was surprised, not really knowing any other family beside her mother and the father she never met. As she walked outside, she stood face to face with the girl she had spoken to before with her father. Sehema's father stepped forward and informed Tallulah that he was currently in the process of adopting her, something that shocked her. What shocked her even more was the fact that Sehema herself had came to him with the idea. Once she was officially adopted by the Rijinders, Tallulah moved in with only the clothes on her back and her J set. Noticing how tattered the set was, Nicolas bought her a whole new set which allowed her to experiment more. As her talents grew, she posted her tracks online gaining her a massive online fanbase. As she reached the age to enter high school, she received a formal invitation to Hope's Peak along with Sehema. 

Super High School Level: SHSL DJ

Strengths: Can distinguish different sounds, A fast runner, full of stamina

Weaknesses: She hates talking about her past before being adopted into the Rijinder family. 

THE ORIGIN OF SEHEMA AND TALLULAH IF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED

So Sehema is my character in my boyfriend's Dungeons and Dragons campaign. She was originally an Elf ranger and a princess and still a total bitch.  In one town, Sehema looked around to see if she could acquire a servant and found Tallulah, a homeless and drug addicted woman. She made Tallulah her servant (the rest of the party calls her a slave) and so they've been together ever since. 

Since I used Sehema in the Dangan Ronpa verse, I'd imagined how Tallulah would fit into her stories. I settled on making her the daughter of a drug addict who would get adopted into Sehema's family. 

(Just a little cowboy guy I wanted to make, nothing too serious this time.)

Name: Shigeru "Dan" Iwata

Height: 5'9

Weight: 153 lbs

Appearance: Sad_Marshall.png

Personality:  Dan Iwata is obsessed with the Wild West, talking like a stereotypical cowboy and even wearing a poncho and wide-brimmed hat over his school uniform.  He tends to be calm and not easily flustered, even dead serious in emergencies.  He's a very patient man and often makes many references to the state of Texas, even though he's actually from Tokyo, Japan.  He has a very laid-back attitude and does things at his own pace, which just happens to be a snail's pace.  He loves spaghetti you guys.

History: Dan used to watch a lot of Spaghetti Westerns as a kid, and still does to this day.  Ever since he watched his favourite movie, "Handful of Bucks,' for the first time he completely immersed himself in cowboy culture.  Wanting to actually become a cowboy, Dan eventually found a country-western style ranch in Japan and began his training.  There he learned to ride horses, shoot a revolver, and even how to shave with a knife among other talents.  He refers to his younger brother as his "deputy" and hopes he'll be accepted into the Hope's Peak Academy as the SHSL Deputy.

Super High School Level: SHSL Cowboy

Strengths: Patient, very good at reading people's movements, has good aim with pistols.

Weaknesses: Lazy, knows nothing about his own Japanese culture, pretending to be a cowboy all the time tends to get on people's nerves.

I'm finally done finishing the character! -falls to knees and looks to the sky, a single tear falling down my cheek- 

Also Dan is adorable although his talent is kinda funny in an ironic sense. i wanted to make a joke character known as the SHSL Weeaboo and it seems Dan is the total opposite. Or somewhat opposite. 

@Captain Gensokyo How's that for a waifu?

(Just a little cowboy guy I wanted to make, nothing too serious this time.)

Name: Shigeru "Dan" Iwata

Height: 5'9

Weight: 153 lbs

Appearance: View attachment 176924

Personality:  Dan Iwata is obsessed with the Wild West, talking like a stereotypical cowboy and even wearing a poncho and wide-brimmed hat over his school uniform.  He tends to be calm and not easily flustered, even dead serious in emergencies.  He's a very patient man and often makes many references to the state of Texas, even though he's actually from Tokyo, Japan.  He has a very laid-back attitude and does things at his own pace, which just happens to be a snail's pace.  He loves spaghetti you guys.

History: Dan used to watch a lot of Spaghetti Westerns as a kid, and still does to this day.  Ever since he watched his favourite movie, "Handful of Bucks,' for the first time he completely immersed himself in cowboy culture.  Wanting to actually become a cowboy, Dan eventually found a country-western style ranch in Japan and began his training.  There he learned to ride horses, shoot a revolver, and even how to shave with a knife among other talents.  He refers to his younger brother as his "deputy" and hopes he'll be accepted into the Hope's Peak Academy as the SHSL Deputy.

Super High School Level: SHSL Cowboy

Strengths: Patient, very good at reading people's movements, has good aim with pistols.

Weaknesses: Lazy, knows nothing about his own Japanese culture, pretending to be a cowboy all the time tends to get on people's nerves.

IT'S MARSHALL

FROM PHOENIX WRIGHT (CASE 5)

@GinkyGotBack

Hehe, I never take character sheets seriously as I personally thinks it kinda destroy the joy of rp and also the element of surprise when you try to figure out all of the information from the character or through experiences rather than spoiling everything, ESPECIALLY in a mystery rp like this. So I really want to apologize how I straight up faked all of the information- okay...not all, maybe most of them...... in the character sheets, I might consider making a more "believable" one with the dead characters in the future, just so they don't become virtual lost souls.

Okay...*cough* *cough*I'll admit one of the reasons is because I am freaking lazy......

And yep...MAYBE all of them are fake, you never know......

I'm finally done finishing the character! -falls to knees and looks to the sky, a single tear falling down my cheek- 

Also Dan is adorable although his talent is kinda funny in an ironic sense. i wanted to make a joke character known as the SHSL Weeaboo and it seems Dan is the total opposite. Or somewhat opposite. 

@Captain Gensokyo How's that for a waifu?

Topkek.

@DaniBot

Hehe, I never take character sheets seriously as I personally thinks it kinda destroy the joy of rp and also the element of surprise when you try to figure out all of the information from the character or through experiences rather than spoiling everything, ESPECIALLY in a mystery rp like this. So I really want to apologize how I straight up faked all of the information- okay...not all, maybe most of them...... in the character sheets, I might consider making a more "believable" one with the dead characters in the future, just so they don't become virtual lost souls.

Okay...*cough* *cough*I'll admit one of the reasons is because I am freaking lazy......

And yep...MAYBE all of them are fake, you never know......

I feel the same way, laziness and all. I mean I could put most of the backstory in a spoiler tag, but unless you really wanted to wait and see how the character developed you could just look. At the same time, I feel bad for thinking of something in my character's story after I finished the sheet. It feels like I just pulled it out of my ass. I hope this makes sense. I tried to describe the feeling the best I could. 

I feel the same way, laziness and all. I mean I could put most of the backstory in a spoiler tag, but unless you really wanted to wait and see how the character developed you could just look. At the same time, I feel bad for thinking of something in my character's story after I finished the sheet. It feels like I just pulled it out of my ass. I hope this makes sense. I tried to describe the feeling the best I could. 

I have the same feeling as well, character sheets are stupid. They're like putting the entire story and life experiences of a real person onto a wall of text.

I have the same feeling as well, character sheets are stupid. They're like putting the entire story and life experiences of a real person onto a wall of text.

Hehe, I wouldn't go as far to say they are stupid tho. They do can be fun too ! 

It is only natural for one to put a lot of effort into their character sheets and want to present their characters that they are proud of perfectly, so in fact it can be a very sacred, fun, and meaningful process to most people.

It's just that I often think that character sheets contain spoilers that will ruin one's experience in getting to know a person and interact with them in the rp. Not to mention it's a mystery rp. For example, imagine how exciting it will be if we have to actually figure out OOC that we have two cross dresser, and fellow students with deadly talents lurking among us! That will certainly bring more excitement to the free time interaction in the rp, that I think is one of the essences of danganronpa rp.

So, that may be why I pit that little info in the character sheets.  Sorry that I am not sorry X'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back