• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Just for Blood

LucaSage

Non-Binary Sea Slug
So I have this idea where a boy loves a vampire girl so much that he lets her drink his blood. However, the vampire (moi) knows because she can sense emotions through drinking his blood, but she doesn't know if she feels the same way. Plus, they're in highschool together with their friends who don't know the girl is a vampire. In fact, only the boy knows.

Rule: No sexual interaction, keep it pg-13. Swearing is allowed as long as everyone in the group is comfortable with it.

I'm the vampire girl, so you have a choice of being the boy, the boys best friend, the girls best friend, or an other. Others can be more friends or teachers or whatever. However I'm going to be that jerk who says I'm the only vampire in the rp. Sorry if that bothers people, but thats how I imagine it.

The idea sounds interesting, but I'd overthink it a bit. It sounds too much like "Twilight", and most people hate that. At least I know many who don't like e. g. vampire movies that are about nothing but love. They want violence and scary stuff when it comes to vampires.

Mourningstar99 said:
However I'm going to be that jerk who says I'm the only vampire in the rp. Sorry if that bothers people, but thats how I imagine it.
Isn't that a bit too dictatoric? I'd maybe join if I could play my chars as they are (and they're all vampires).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back