• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Just Curious

Gothendel

The Darkness
So what is the exact reason we arent aloud to do sexual roleplay.

I totally understand that their are 18 and under on this sight but eh..I understand and I dont

I had found a perfect explanation and answer as to why RPN does not allow sexual or erotic content since I, personally, could not find the right words to explain it.

Below is a direct quote, explanation, and answer from Admin Kaerri Kaerri that I managed to have found regarding this topic.

“The site, since its servers are based in the US and the site owner is a US citizen, must comply with a set of regulations known as COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) which has articles within it that require website owners to provide, where practicably possible, protection for children to prevent them being introduced to or otherwise harmed by sexual or graphic violent content. On RpN, we provide this by requiring all site users to be 13+, to have parental permission if under 18 and to refrain from engaging in roleplays of a sexual nature. Additionally, imagery or text that are extremely graphically violent and/or sexual are banned. Users found to be performing these sorts of RPs will be dealt with by the Administration, with strong punishments for the initial act and greater penalties for repeated infractions.

RpNation is a site that likes to have younger members using the whole site with some degree of safety.”

Underage people (minors) use the site. The rule is there to protect the end user and RPN from both internet dangers and legal issues. Pretty much sums it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back