• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

She shook her head some, "I'm not worried about. that bit. I know Coco will look out for him... We need to talk to Giulia." She told him quietly. "I'll tell her but you gotta be there." She told him frowning. "Cause I don't want her ending up doing something stupid." She muttered. "Call me when they're ready to go home." She told him and waved to the kids then headed off to go run some errands.

He looked over slightly panicking when she. moved away but soon calmed down when she stayed next to him through all the tests and while they took the ventilator out. Gripping at her hand while they helped him get settled and went through helping him breathe on his own again.

Clay gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Yeah....thats going to be a long night." He mumbled before glancing back at the kids and nodding again "Alright I will."

Max got up to move a bit so the nurses could have better room around him. She stayed by him though throughout everything and smiled softly as they got him breathing on his own again.

He frowned a little, looking over at max once they were finally left to privacy and just gave her hand a tight squeeze, trying to pull her closer. He’d been told to get some sleep but his mind was reeling. “What’s going on?” He asked her quietly

Bea jumped up at him again once he got back to their table and held on tightly to her dad. “Where we gonna go daddy?” She asked him, just wanting cuddles from him. “Daddy when you coming home?” She asked him.

Max moved to sit closer to him and gently placed her hand on his legs "You were poisoned....the man at the gym...Serge...he was my ex. He became a stalker and its part of the reason I moved out here. I thought it was over right before we met about Matthew." She said quietly to him before she let a few tears fall "I'm so sorry this happened Jon.."

Clay went back to the kids and held Bea close giving a small sigh "Well we are going to go to the park over there and maybe get some ice cream if you're all good." He explained before he stood up not wanting to answer her about when he would come back

She still held onto him, walking next to him and staring up at her dad like she did when she was four. When her entire world revolved around him and their painting time. “Daddy can you come home and give mommy cuddles please?” She asked him.

Jon frowned and just watched her. “Are you and Matthew okay?” He asked her quietly, squeezing her hand as tightly as possible.

Clay took a deep breath at her question and sighed heavily "Not right now baby girl. Don't worry though okay? I'm sure Mommy likes your cuddles way better than mine."

Max gave a nod and wiped her eyes as she felt tears threaten to fall "Yeah baby we're both okay." She said softly

He frowned some and lay back again, closing his eyes and still holding her hand but no pressure in his grip now he’d used up what little energy he had. “I’m so tired.” He mumbled to her, trying to stay awake for her.

Bea shook her head. “Nuh unh. She said that the best cuddles in the whole world come from you.” She told him frowning. “She said you did something real stupid and that’s why you haven’t been at home.” She frowned, staying next to him while Javi and Alana went to go play on the climbing frame.

Max gave a small nod and kept his hand in hers giving a heavy sigh "Baby don't worry about staying awake okay? You rest." She said softly kissing his cheek gently

Clay sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose before nodding "Yeah Bea...yeah I did something very very stupid and right now I can't come home because of it." He said quietly

He just nodded and gave her hand a squeeze, falling asleep shortly after that…. It was another week before he was allowed to go home and another three months before he made it back to the gym for a light session, another three after that and he was sat at home with his family, holding Max’s hand tight while they watched a movie. “Matthew why you doing a pee pee dance? You want me to pause so you can go pee?” He asked him chuckling, getting up to take him to the bathroom. “Babe you want a drink?”

She frowned but nodded and held onto him. “You’re still my daddy though right? Then I still love you daddy. Even if you and mommy don’t wanna live together anymore.” She told him, cuddling in close to him.

Max sat with her family and smiled widely ad Matthew nodded rushing towards the bathroom "I'm good babe!" She called before running her hand over Venice's head. The past 6 months had been a bumpy road to say the least with Jon's health. She was just happy that he was getting better now.

Clay nodded softly and hugged her close to him "I will always be your daddy no matter what Bea." He said quietly kissing the top of her head

Jon smiled as he helped Matthew in the bathroom, "When you're done washing your hands, I want you to go up to your room okay? Remember how we practiced the other day with making your bed? I want you to have a go for me on your own and when you've done it we can finish watching the movie." He told him, just glad that he agreed for once. He sent him up once they were done and went to get a drink from the kitchen, getting Max one anyway and took it out to her, sitting next to her and pulled her into his arms, "Here... I got these root beers the other day." He murmured, passing her the glass bottle. This one had a ribbon tied around the neck of it though, a red ribbon that had been laced through a silver ring.

Bea giggled and smiled, holding onto him tightly "Daddy I don't wanna go play in the park. There's too many kids." She told him "Can I sit here with you please?" She asked him, holding onto him still and looking worried.

Max smiled softly as he came back out "Babe I said I didn't...hey whats this?" She asked seeing the ribbon attached. She undid it and gasped softly seeing the silver ring fall into her hands "Jon? What....what is this?" She asked quietly feeling tears start to well up in her eyes.

Clay nodded some and gave a small smile "Yeah you can be look out with me." He said happily watching as Alana and Javi ran around "How have the others been?"

She shrugged a little "Giulia's been really sad but I don't know why and Javi was real mean cause he ripped my yoda teddy bear but mommy fixed it.” She told him, hugging him tightly.

He grinned some and nodded. “It is what you think it is… things have been going a little slow between us for a while but that’s changing. And I love you and I want you to always be my wife.” He told her quietly.

Clay sighed heavily and gave a small nod as he held his youngest close "I'm sorry, good thing mommy is good a sewing huh?" He said quietly before he called the other two over so they could go get some food.

Max smiled widely and put the bottle down before she jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly around the neck "Yes! Yes! An infinity of yeses!" She said as tears steadily rolled down her face

She nodded and held onto him happily. “She is but she was feeling sick yesterday.” She told him frowning.

Jon smiled and kissed her head. “I love you.” He told her happily “So very much.”

Clay frowned deeply at that and gave a small nod "She will probably still have some sick days here and there." He murmured but smiled as the other two children ran over to him "Lets go get some food yeah? Then some Ice Cream."

Max smiled widely at him before kissing him lovingly "I love you too, with all my heart." She said quietly before giggling when she heard their son's voice come from behind them 'Daddy why mommy crying?'

Jon smiled and kissed her head repeatedly before lifting up Matthew onto his lap, "Your mommy is crying cause she's happy... Mommy and Daddy are gonna get married." He told him.

Carmen got to the park to pick the kids up several hours later looking more tired than usual and went to sit with Clay while the kids enjoyed their last ten minutes of play time. "Were they good? Was Bea okay?" She asked him

Max smiled widely and wiped her eyes giggling as Matthew looked at them confused "Remember that show with the pretty dresses? Mommy gets to wear one now." She explained and smiled more as it seemed to click for him

Clay gave a small nod as Carmen sat with him "Yeah she just wanted to be by me. We talked a lot." He explained lookimg her over a bit "You feeling okay? Do I need to take them longer? I don't mind."

Jon chuckled quietly and let him get over to give her a cuddle, "Mmm... I love you." He murmured, pecking her lips and went to get some snacks from the kitchen before they would finish with their movie

Carmen shrugged a bit and shook her head "I need you to come over tonight... We need to sit down with Giulia and talk with her about Tomas." She told him frowning. "She's agreed to sit down with us." She explained.

Max smiled happily and went to sit with Matthew while Jon got the snacks. They sat there as a family for the rest of the afternoon. Just relaxing and watching movies. It was only until dinner time that Jon got a call from his agent about possible work.

Clay sighed heavily and gave a small nod running a hand over his face "Tell her it was my decision...she hates me enough as is. I don't want her to hate you too." He said quietly shaking his head a bit "I....I almost went back to the clubhouse when Coco told me....I wanted to see him, but I knew that wouldn't be a good idea."

She shook her head "It was both of us. We couldn't afford both...... I just.... If you wanna keep the kids and bring them home lagter that works... I'll see you tonight pokay?" She sighed quietly, rubbing his arm and left him to it.

Jon got up from the table to go take the call in the other room, sighing quietly as he walked back in "I'm gonna be gone for a week soon." He explained as he sat back down.

Clay gave a heavy sigh and gave a nod wiping his eyes as he felt tears well up in them "Right....I'd like to take them to dinner if thats alright. I'll bring them back after." he said softly before he stood up and let her go.

Max frowned softly and gave a small nod "Job?" she asked kissing him gently as he sat back down with them.

He nodded and smiled tiredly. “Starting work on the punisher.” He told her quietly, finishing his dinner then headed out to the garage to finish the organising he’d started that morning.

Carmen got home soon after and went to get started on doing dinner for her and Guilia, calling her down once it was ready. “Your father and I need to sit down and talk to you about something tonight. It’s not a choice.” She told her frowning.

Max smiled widely at him "Oh that will be fun." She said sweetly before getting on with the rest of their evening. While Jon organized she got Matthew down for bed pretty quickly. She looked at her hand as she got ready for bed and smiled as she stared at her new ring in awe.

Guillia frowned a bit and raised an eyebrow "Why? I don't want to see him mom...I'm sorry but I just...I can't."

She frowned and shook her head. “Because this is important Guilia. At the end of the day he is still your father whether you like it or not and there’s a little more information you should know. But we need to tell you together.” She explained.

Jon got finished late, locking the house up and headed straight up to bed with max, pulling her in close once he was in bed. “Mmm I love you.” He murmured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back