• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

She nodded "So if I'm still feeling good I'll make it tonight alright?" She murmured and held onto him, not making an effort to move, just enjoying being in his arms for now.

Jon frowned, "It's gonna be alright I promise." He murmured to her, having to hang up once he got them to tell him where they were taking her, flooring it the rest of the way and ran to reception once he arrived asking about where she was and what was going on

Clay nodded softly and held her refusing to let her go until there was a knock at the door "Must be my mom." He murmured to her and kissed her lovingly before going down.

Max looked over when she heard Jon's voice smiling happily as he walked into the room "Hey handsome....looks like our little one wanted to fake his arrival.." she whispered

He sighed in relief as he walked in and went over to the bed, sitting down on the edge and just held her gently as he could but still tight, starting to cry a little in relief. “No more back and forth max. I can’t do this anymore... you’re moving in with me and that’s final. Shit you had me so scared.” He muttered, kissing her forehead. “Are you okay?” He asked her worriedly.

She nodded and went to get shoes and her bag, heading downstairs and said hi to his mom quickly, thanking her for watching the kids before heading out with Clay, taking his hand once they were on the road.

Max gave his hand a small squeeze frowning softly "I'm okay, they have my doped up on pain killers. Lily was at work....what if you're gone too?" She asked softly

Clay sighed heavily hugging his mom tightly before kissing her cheek and leaving for the car. He drove them quickly to the hospital and sighed softly

He frowned shaking his head. “The gym is ten minutes from my house. I’m not living an hour away from you both. This isn’t a discussion baby.” He murmured to her looking at her still worried sick.

She sat in silence with him the whole way there and then waited in silence with him, not in the mood to try and get him to talk until they were waiting in the consultants office and she couldn’t take it anymore. “Talk to me.... I hate the quiet.” She mumbled.

Max gave a small nod and squeezed his hand gently "I love you Jon....I'm okay they said they want me on bed rest until I have him." He murmured softly

Clay sighed heavily as they got there and sat with her holding her hand tight "I'm scared....I can't do this without you."

He frowned. “That’s great. You’re still coming home with me.” He told her seriously. “Just let me take care of you.” He begged her quietly, moving to sit with her “do they know why it happened?”

she nodded and frowned. “I know. But we’re gonna take this one day at a time and I’m gonna do my best.” She mumbled tiredly, watching him. “Your beard is going grey.” She smiled.

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "They aren't for sure, but they want me on bedrest." She murmured kissing his hand gently "I'm okay Jon, I promise."

Clay chuckled some and gave a small nod "Yeah, you got some greys too mamí." He murmured kissing her gently

She frowned and sighed a little. “At least I got hair for now.” She mumbled, leaning up against him a little as a pain went through her for a moment, gripping at his hand.

he nodded and frowned. “That’s fine. And I’m glad you’re okay but I still want you on bed rest at my place. Where I can be there just in case.

Clay frowned more and sighed heavily letting her hold him as tight as she needed to "You will still be the most gorgeous woman in the world if you loose it." He said softly

Max cupped his face and made him look at her "Jon....Jon I never said I wasn't going to stay with you okay?" She murmured kissing him lovingly

He frowned and just placed his hands over hers then moved them to her bump. “Good. Cause I can’t have you scaring me like that ever again.” He mumbled, holding her close and kissing her temple.

Carmen smiled at him a little as she settled, looking up when her doctor walked in and talked with her for a while over what the results meant for her and what her options were.

“I’m not gonna sugar coat it for you... the chemo is going to make you sick. And it’s not guaranteed to work but right now. We can try to treat it to remove it. If you wait too much longer then it’s going to be too late.” She explained to them both and left them to talk it over between them for a short while.

Max smiled some at him.and gave a small nod "I won't I promise." She said softly kissing him gently again "I love you so much Jon."

Clay took a deep breath and held her close as he listened to the doctor shaking his head some. He kissed the top of her head and sighdd more "When do you want to start?"

She frowned and looked up at him. “I don’t see the point in waiting around. Let’s just do it.” She mumbled giving his hand a squeeze. Once her doctor came back in they got everything set up for her to start tresarment in a couple days time and they were sent home again. Both of them were silent the whole car ride back until they passed their own drive and she frowned at him some. “Where are we going?” She asked him quietly, reaching over and taking his hand.

He smiled and kissed her head. “And you young man. That was a very naughty prank you pulled today. Don’t do it again.” He chuckled rubbing her belly. “I love you too. Get some rest. I’m not going anywhere.” He promised.

Clay gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit before he helped get everything set up. He started to drive off away from their home and soon pulled up to an old park taking a deep breath "Remember our first date?" He asked quietly as he took her hand in his

Max smiled some as the baby kicked against his hand "Oh my looks like he is already talking back." She said before pulling him close to give him a kiss

She frowned some and watched him. “When we were thirteen or the official one? After you passed your drivers test?” She asked him. “Cause I’m sorry baby my brain is a little fried and no I don’t remember either.” She smiled sheepishly at him. She was always the one forgetting birthdays and anniversaries. Always teasing him that she only kept him around to be her brain.

he chuckled quietly and nodded. “If he’s anything like me we are fucked.” He smiled, sitting up when her doctor finally came in.

Clay chuckled some and smiled a bit at her "Well I was thinking about when we were 13...I walked you up here, pushed you on the swings...shared our first kiss that night." He said softly as he remaniced with her giving her hand a squeeze "And back in the corner there was our make out spot once I got my car...remember when the cops found us half naked back there after your mom called because you had missed curfew?" He asked laughing a bit more at that memory.

Max laughed lightly shaking her head some "I don't think so." She murmured kissing him gently before she sat up as the doctor came in

She smiled and shook her head "I do remember the cops... I did warn you though... Plus I'm pretty sure that's the night Giulia was conceived..... Why are we out here baby?" She asked him quietly as she watched him get out the car and come around to her side "I'm not making out in the park." She warned him, taking his hand though and walked with him, keeping an arm around his waist.

'Everything is looking good. We've got your discharge papers ready, just wanted to make sure I reiterate that you need to be on strict bed rest for the next month. Have hubby waiting on you hand and foot.' He told them both 'Obviously anything at all just call us but baby and momma are both real healthy'

Jon thanked him and stood up, pecking her cheek, "I'll be right back, I got some spare clothes in the truck." He told her, heading out there to go collect them for her

Clay laughed a bit before he turned off the engine and got out of the car. He took her hand and shook his head some "No I'm not making out with you." He said before kissing her cheek gently "I just...I just want to have this nice moment with you." He said softly

Max nodded thanking the doctor before he left. She smiled some at Jon and kissed his hand gently "Alright thank you." She said softly

She smiled a little and walked with him to their old spot, sitting in the grass and held onto him, "Talk to me baby... What's going on in that beautiful brain of yours?" She asked him quietly, squeezing his hand and leaning back against his chest, sat between his legs.

Jon made it back up to the room with clothes in hand and helped her to sit up on the edge "Yoou need a hand getting dressed or are you good?" He asked her quietly.

She smiled a little and walked with him to their old spot, sitting in the grass and held onto him, "Talk to me baby... What's going on in that beautiful brain of yours?" She asked him quietly, squeezing his hand and leaning back against his chest, sat between his legs.

Jon made it back up to the room with clothes in hand and helped her to sit up on the edge "Yoou need a hand getting dressed or are you good?" He asked her quietly.

Clay gave a heavy sigh as he held her before he finally broke down just crying as he kept her close to him "I just....I don't think I can loose you." He whispered

Max frowned some "I'm not sure, I think I can..." she murmured trying to untie the hospital gown "Yeah no...can you help me?"

She frowned and held onto him tightly as possible, letting him cry and trying to soothe him. She wasn’t going to make promises she couldn’t definitely keep but she was worried about him as much as herself and wanted to be there for him. “I love you... and we will take this a little bit at a time.” She murmured.

Jon nodded and kneeled on the bed to get it, kissing the back of her neck. “Mmm I love you.” He murmured.

Clay took a deep breath to calm himself down as much as he could and gave a small nod "I love you so much Carmen...so very much." He whispered

Max smiled softly and put on the rest of her clothes with his help "I love you too." She said softly before taking his hand and walking out with him

Things were going okay for the first three months but for the past two weeks carmen had been getting worse. Up until then she’d been working almost full time at her shop and now she could hardly get out of bed.
Giulia walked in the house after her own job and frowned going to see her dad in his studio, finding it empty and searched the house, eventually finding him upstairs in their room. “Dad. Mom just called. Said she needs picking up from her appointment. I don’t mind driving but you gotta stop day drinking before she gets here.” She told him frowning and helped him off the floor.

He helped her out to the truck and then inside, giving her hand a squeeze. “Let’s go back to your sisters, have a chilled evening then we can pack your stuff in the morning.” He suggested as he started the engine.

Clay groaned some and sighed heavily as Giulia helped him off the floor. He had fallen down a dark road with the decline of Carmen's health Giulia was the only one to have seen it but it was still not going well. He knew Carmen wasn't long for the world and it killed him every single day he thought about it.

Max nodded some and gave him a smile as he drove. A few weeks passed and she was officially moved in with Jon at his farm. She sighed softly as she layed in bed rubbimg her bump while she munched on strawberries waiting for Jon to get home from a commercial he had been shooting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back