• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

Max took a deep breath and nodded softly before she pulled put her phone and re-dialed his parents since they had not picked up the first time she called.

Bea looked at her mom in shock and took a deep breath having heard that word affair before "Affair....that....that means daddy had a girlfriend?" She asked quietly not noticing that Alana had come down when she heard her mom yelling so loudly.

Carmen frowned and grit her teeth. “Yes! Your father had a girlfriend. Someone ten years younger and healthy and happy and fit!” She snapped, sitting down on the floor then and breaking down in tears, barely hearing Giulia coming in and ushering the kids out.

Frank went to go see him the next morning and to speak to max, frowning at how bad he looked. “Shit…. I didn’t think it would be this bad.” He frowned as he sat down

Giullia frowned as she listened to her mother and quickly got the kids out of there and up to their rooms. She went back to her mom and hugged her tight just letting her cry and get it out.

Max gave a small nod and held Jon's hand in hers "My sister has Matthew, his parents should be here later today. They put him in a coma....they don't think he'll make it."

She shook her head and held her tightly. “He loves you kids so much and he misses you all…. Your dads had a minor heart attack. He’ll be out by tomorrow afternoon.” She told her quietly.

as she finished explaining to Frank, a couple of beeps went off on the machine before things settled again.

Giullia frowned more and shook her head some "If he is going to be okay then I don't want to see him..." she muttered taking a deep breath

Max took a deep breath before shakimg her head some "They can't find anything.....he's taking everything away from me again..." she whimpered

Carmen frowned and leaned back. “I’m gonna go lay down. But if the kids need anything you send them in to me. Your not their mother and I don’t expect you to be.” She promised her, hugging her eldest tightly before heading upstairs, comtemplating texting Clay but soon put the phone down and went for a nap.

He frowned and just rubbed her back, trying to soothe her. “Can Matthew come down and see him at all?” He asked her. “Even for like five minutes?”

Giullia gave a small nod and sighed heavily letting a few tears fall "Alright momma." She said softly before yawning some

Max sighed heavily and nodded softly "Yeah my sister will be down later as well with him." She said quietly taking a deep breath "I know he has something to do with this Frank...I just know it."

He nodded and frowned. “I know sweetheart and I think the best thing we can do is get the police involved.” He explained to her frowning.

Max nodded a bit "But they can't find anything...can they really take my word if they can't find anything with him?" She asked softly

Frank nodded. “You can only tr-“ he got cut off when the monitors began sending off alarms before a flatline went across the screen and he jumped up to go get help.

Max went wide eyed when she heard the flatline and shook her head some "Jon?! Jon?! No! Jon wake up!" She screamed before she was pulled out by Frank while the nurses and doctors rushed into the room

Carmen woke up late into the evening to her phone going off and hearing Clay's voice on the other end after a minute "Hey... What do you want?" She asked him quietly, rubbing at her face.

Frank held her close tightly and just tried to soother her a little bit until they came to tell her ten minutes later they'd managed to get him stable again. "Max, we're going to the cops about this. Right now."

Clay sighed heavily and sat at the motel he was staying in rubbing his face a bit "Just wanted to let you know I got to my place. I was thinking we could meet at the park on Saturday. I'll take the kids and you do whatever running around you need?"

Max took a deep breath and nodded in agreement "Will you stay with him while I go to them?"

Frank nodded andngave her shoulder a squeeze, "I'll call if anything happens alright?" He promised her, keeping an eye on Jon for the time being while she was gone to the cops, worried sick over him

Carmen nodded to herself. alittle "Saturday works, you feeling okay? They let you go pretty quick." She frowned a little, "If you need a hand with them all then I can stick around.... Giulia won't be there." She frowned some.

Max nodded some and left afterwards. She came back a few hours later and smiled hearing Frank and a baby babbling in the room. She went inside and gasped happily seeing her son there "Well hello there!" She said happily before scooping the little boy in her arms

Clay sighed heavily shaking his head some "They said I should be fine, gave me some medicine. I'm keeping an eye on myself. I'll let you know closer to the date if I'll be good on my own alright?"

Frank smiled and nodded "He looks just like his father." He chuckled then frowned, "His fever is climbing again. They can't seem to get it down and they keep saying that it's putting a lot of strain on him in his current state.... His mother just called. Said they would be here by the morning." He told her gently "I don't.... I want him to be okay but he might be too far gone at this point Max." He told her as gently as possible.

Carmen nodded and frowned "Alright... Call if you need anything alright? I'm so fucking mad at you... And you've hurt me and your kids so bad.... But they still love you and need you.... Stay away from your old crew as well Clay.... Don't go down that rabbit hole again." She begged him quietly

Max gave a small nod and sat down. She frowned when she listened to Frank and took a shaky breath "We'll figure out what this is. They're going to sweep his locker at the gym tomorrow...as well as his apartment. I had them check the restraining order and I knew I was right about it. It doesn't expire for another 3 years..."

Clay gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I'm not running with them Carmen. I saw Coco and thats it...you know I still talk qith him." He muttered before shaking his head a bit "He had some shit he needed to tell me."

Frank just nodded to her and left her to privacy for a minute "They said he might still be able to hear you... You should talk to him. I'm gonna go get a drink." He told her gently and left her to it

Carmen just nodded and sighed "Alright... I'll see you on Saturday then." She murmured, "Goodnight Clayton." She mumbled

Max nodded softly and took his hand in hers while Matthew watched Sesame Street on the TV "Hey baby....they said you might hear me. We're here okay? Matt and I both are. I love you so much Jon." She whispered to him

Clay gave a heavy sigh and nodded again "See you then." He mumbled not having the heart to talk to her about what Coco had told him right now

He continued to hang on as well as he could with a lot of ups and downs over the next couple of weeks while Max was left stressing and Matthew was crying every day confused about where his parents were until after two weeks Jon lay there the same as every other day and eventually started opening his eyes a little.

Carmen nodded, hanging up and going straight to bed. By the time Saturday rolled around for them she was exhausted running after the kids, getting them all in the car to take them to the park. The three younger ones were all excited to see their Dad at least. Javi and Bea, not quite understanding what their Dad had done wrong but at least had stopped asked questions. She pulled up and got out, walking towards the covered benches and smiled a little once they spotted Clay, watching Bea run at him fast as she could.

Max stayed by his side the entire time refusing to leave. They hsd finally found the poison once the police did a thourough search of Serge's locker at the gym. However when they gave the antidote they informed her it might have been too late. She never gave up hope though, just praying for him to wake up. She looked over to check on him and went wide eyed seeing his eyes open "Jon?!" She asked quickly going closer to him.

Clay stood up when he saw them walking over and crouched down smiling wide as he opened his arms for Bea to run into "Bea my little princess! Oh I've missed you." He said happily before kissing all over her face. He stood up once Carmen came over and gave a small wave "Hey...um I should be good to keep them by myself. Health has been good so far."

He looked over at her frowning some, a little confused. The last thing he remembered was watching cartoons with Matthew on the couch, trying to reach for her hand as she got closer, realising he couldn't talk yet.

Carmen smiled a little as the other two got up there and hugged him tight as well, "Hey, kids go sit down and wait a second I gotta talk to your Dad." She told them, stepping away from the picnic tables for a moment, "Bea's been having meltdowns past couple of days. She's just freaking out over tiny things. I think it's how much change has been happening recently." She sighed a little. "I got a phone call from Coco this morning.... He was telling me that Tomas has joined the Mayans?" She questioned him

Max squeezed his hand gently kissing his cheek gently "Its okay baby don't worry. Everything is okay." She murmured pressing the call button repeatedly

Clay took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose "Damn it..." he muttered shakimg his head some. He took another deep breath "I was going to tell you. Coco came to me the day I had my heart attack. Fucking dropped it on me and I had my heart attack. I was going to tell you soon, I told him to let me do it." He explained

Carmen frowned and shook her head "Fucking hell Coco... Who let him join?! Clay he can't. We gav e him up so he had a fucking shot. What happened?!" She whimpered a little."Shit does he even know about you?"

JOn groaned quietly and gripped at her hand as tight as he could, still panicking some.

Clay shook his head some "I don't fucking know, I already laid into Coco on it. Said he didn't have any kind of choice in the matter....I'm not sure if I want to see him or not and just leave it all alone. He doesn't know about us, or my past with them." He explained to her

Max let a few happy tears fall kissing his cheek repeatedly and moving away once a nurse came in "He's awake!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back