• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

Frank frowned some and popped him behind his head "You stop thinking about yourself for once. Thats how you get over it. You put that woman you got and that baby before you and anything else in this world. You think of them before you make any bone head decision. Think of it like this, you want to be in your kids life? Be a good dad? Or do you want to be the dad thats behind bars half the time and barely there?" he said sternly

Clay looked at Carmen as she started to wake up and shook his head when the doctor came in to look her over "You shut up...she is going to be just fine, she is going to make it out of this." he spat

Carmen frowned some and looked over at clay, looking around confused as the doctor asked her to squeeze his hand but she couldn’t even flex her fingers, just staring at the wall in front of her feeling the hands running tests for a while and she must have dozed off cause the next time she was awake it was just clay in the room with her, feeling his hand on her head, trying to lean into him more, struggling to breathe more than before and just feeling confused.

He grit his teeth and shook his head. “You of all people know it’s not that fucking simple.” He snapped at him, shaking his head. “If you aren’t gonna be any help then I’ll just go home.” He muttered.

Frank frowned more "What else do you want from me Jon? Go to fucking therapy if its that fucking bad. The only person who can make this change is you, not anyone else. I can't help you fix yourself." he said seriously before standing up "I know it isn't simple, but I also know what you need to be told and what I would have wanted to hear when I went through the shit." he told him truthfully before he left the office

Clay sighed heavily as he felt her head seeing she was sweating a bit. He smiled some when he saw her wake up and kissed her temple gently "Hey there beautiful, don't worry, you're going to be okay." he whispered

She frowned some and looked over at him, passing out again not long after and just fading in and out of consciousness all week until she finally seemed to be getting better and she woke up on the Saturday morning, looking around and saw clay eating. “Hey… morning.” She mumbled

Jon just shook his head and got up, heading out to get a taxi back home, going to lay down in bed with his back acting up after the beating he took yesterday.

Clay looked over when he heard Carmen's voice and smiled widely turning to look at her "Oh my god Carmen...you don't know happy I am to hear your voice." He said happily kissing her hand repeatedly as he took it in his hand.

Max gave a heavy sigh as she looked at her phone debating on if she should check on Jon. She had finally got Matthew down for a good sleep and she was worried sick about him now.

She frowned some and just watched him tiredly. “What happened?” She mumbled tiredly, feeling a little nauseous and a little warm still as well.

Jon groaned a little as his phone rang and reached over to pick it up carefully. “Hello?” He hoarded out, his body completely spent by this point.

Clay sighed heavily and kissed her cheek gently "You had your surgery....but you've been asleep the past few days." He said softly

Max frowned some when she heard how bad he sounded "Hey..I just wanted to see how you were feeling.."

She frowned a bit and gave his hand a weak squeeze. “I feel really sore.” She mumbled shakily. “Did you finish your book?” She managed a smile though at him.

Jon frowned a little and rubbed his face. “Like shit. My body hurts. And I’ve let you down.” He sighed. “I’m sorry. I can’t say it enough. I’m so sorry. I’m gonna call up the clinic tomorrow. See if they can get me back on their program.”

Clay gave her a smile and shook his head some "I'm nearing the end. Its gotten pretty good. I'll have to start the next book soon." He murmured before kissing her hand gently

Max frowned softly and gave a small sigh "Alright....well let me know how that goes." She said before taking a deep brearh trying not to let her emotions take over her "Matthew misses you, maybe if you can get in this program we can set up a time for you to see him."

He nodded and sighed a little. “I love you. I’m gonna get back on track so you two can come home.” He promised h r.

Carmen smiled tiredly, staring to fall asleep again already though from getting worn out quickly in her current state. It would be a while til she was back to full energy.

Max gave a small smile to that and nodded some "Alright well I'll let you go, get some rest." She murmured

Clay gave a heavy sigh as she started to fall asleep again. He looked over at the nurse who was coming in for a routine check and explained how she had woken up to her

Giulia called him an hour later frowning. “Bea is freaking out again. Is mom awake yet?” She asked him. Ordinarily she’d want to talk to her dad as well but she was so disgusted with him and what she’d uncovered the past week that she didn’t want to even hear from him. Except she was being the responsible one and helping Bea through the whole thing.

He smiled tiredly and nodded to himself. “Alright. Give Matthew cuddles and kisses from me.” He mumbled tiredly. “And yourself.” He sighed some. “I’ll see you later.” He mumbled as he hung up reluctantly and went back to bed to heal up some more.

Clay frowned and gave a heavy sigh "She is in and out at the moment. Longest she has been awake is 20 minutes. Let me talk to Bea." He murmured

Max nodded and sighed heavily "Yeah, I'll see you later." She said quietly before she put her phone down crying quietly

Giulia frowned and shook her head. “Can you just call when mom is awake. I’ve already asked this. She doesn’t want to talk to you. She wants to talk to mom.” She muttered.

It took six months for Jon to be back to himself and he finally had his family coming home, just seeing them here and there but he was just excited to have time with them again.

Clay gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit "Alright...I'll call when she can talk." He mumbled before hung up the phone

Max drove out to Jon's place with their suitcases in the trunk excited to see him. She could tell he was getting much better with these classes and she only hoped he would stay this way.

Carmen woke up again the next morning and looked over at clay with a McDonald’s breakfast. “Oh now that’s just cruel.” She smiled tiredly. “Are the kids doing okay?0 she asked him quietly, reaching for his hand.

Jon was sat out on the front porch, almost falling asleep on the dogs while he waited having been up all night doing matthews room up for him.

Clay looked over and gave her a small laugh before he finished chewing his food. He sighed some at the mention of the kids and shrugged some "They miss you, Bea wants to talk to you more than anything. You think you'd be up for talking to her?"

Max smiled some as they pulled up to the house. She got out with Matthew and laughed happily as the dogs rushed over to sniff and greet them "Oh yes hello babies hello!"

She smiled tiredly and nodded. “Yeah I can talk to her. Is Giulia taking on too much responsibility?” She asked, frowning as he tensed up a bit.

Jon got up carefully and made his way over to them, pulling max into his arms tightly, burying his face into her hair.

Clay tensed and sighed heavily "Yeah she is at the moment....but its gonna be alright. I'm going to make sure of it." He murmured softly before he called Giullia

Max placed Matthew on the porch before she hugged Jon tight "Hey..." she whispered before laughing lightly as Matthew yelled "He has been very impatient."

Jon smiled wide, lifting Matthew up and holding him on his hip "You can get attention too buddy, you wanna see your new room? I got it finished last night." He smiled and kissed his head, reaching for Max's hand "I'll get your stuff in a minute." He murmured.

Carmen nodded tiredly, leaning back and waiting til he passed the phone over, smiling a little when she heard Bea's voice "Hey there pumpkin... Daddy said you've been getting real worried." She murmured

Max squeezed his hand gently as he held hers "No rush babe." She murmured smiling as Matthew squealed happily and cuddled into his dad. She followed him to Matthew's room and went wide eyed feeking a few tears fall "Jon....this is perfect." She whispered

Bea gasped when she heard her mom's voice and smiled widely "Mommy! Mommy! Are you okay?! Daddy said you were sleeping so much!" She said worriedly

He smiled and set Matthew down to go explore his new room, pulling Max in close to him, kissing her head "You wanna see what I've done with ours?" He smiled, enjoying having her in his arms again.

Carmen smiled tiredly "I was baby and I'm still sleeping a lot but I'll be home as soon as possible okay?" She promised her, "You be good for your abuela and sister okay?" She murmured, "Mommy loves you very very much."

Max smiled happily and wrapped her arms around his neck "Oh you changed our room? It better not be a water bed." She teased laughing some before kissing him gently

Bea frowned more and shook her head some "No no mommy don't go yet!" She cried not wanting her to stop talking

He chuckled quietlyu and shook his head "Not a water bed I promise. Those things freak me out." He murmured, taking her hand and lifted up Matthew when he toddled over, showing her the way he had redecorated their room as well to be a lot more sophisticated and grown up.

Carmen smiled tiredly "Alright alright... What do you wanna talk about?" She asked her quietly.

Max smiled happily as they walked into the room and checked it over "Its perfect." She said softly. She went to sit on the bed and smiled wide seeing Matthew reach out "Come here, why don't we lay down for just a second with daddy huh?"

Bea sniffled some and took a deep breath "Mittens won't sit with me, Giullia says its because she is hungry but I want cuddles." She said pouting a bit "And and and Alana she yell at Giullia saying she not our mommy....she misses you too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back