• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

"I never said she was stupid. Just inconsiderate sometimes." He muttered, rolling his eyes a little.

She frowned and looked over at the wall where their acheivements were kept on display "I thought... Are you sure baby?" She asked him quietly, "I could've sworn it was tennis." She mumbled, falling asleep while she kept him close.

Max frowned and shook her head some "She will be fine babe okay?" She murmured kissing his cheek gently before opening the door once they got to the restaurant.

Javi frowned and shook his head some "No mommy I don't." He murmured before he looked at Clay worriedly "Daddy? Why did mommy forget that I play baseball?"

Clay gave a heavy sigh and shook his head some "Baby sometimes she gets a little mixed up, its okay."

Giulia frowned some as she lsitened to him, "Javi speaking of, is your uniform ready for tomorrow?" She asked him, helping get his mind off of Carmen's confusion and alleviate some of the pressure off her dad as well.

Jon just nodded and sat down with her inside once they got a table, getting Matthew into a high chair and got him some water.

Clay gave her a small smile and watched as Javi nodded "So what are we having for dinner?" He asked looking over at JD who seemed a bit concerned.

Max smiled some as Matthew gurgled and slapped his hands playfully on the table "What are you doing baby boy?" She cooed

He frowned and shrugged "I dunno, I'm kinda thinking of pizza... My treat. Hey kids go get the menus from the kitchen." He told the three younger ones, looking over at Clay "And you didn't call me sooner because?" He frowned shaking his head "Take her up to bed, I'll save you guys a few slices." He told him, shaking his head and gave Giulia's shoulder a squeeze, going to help the little ones pick dinner.

Jon was enjoying the night with his family for the first time in a while, eventually relaxing and just keeping Max close while they ate and then getting her and Matthew strapped up with the baby carrier on the way home, "I can't believe you let me eat that much." He mumbled, giving a bloated sigh and just smiled down at Matthew who had fallen asleep in his mom's arms. "He pretends to be a daddy's boy but you're definitely the favorite." He chuckled

Clay took a deep breath and shook his head some "I....I can't place this on anyone else." He muttered shaking his head a bit before he went to lift Carmen picking her up with ease before he took her up to bed.

Max gave a small laugh and kissed his cheek as she held Matthew in her arms "I know huh? He is a momma's boy." She murmured kissing the top of his head gently. This had been so nice having a relaxing night with him for the first time in a while. She frowned though when she heard a wolf whistle and a man yell 'Hey sexy why don't you come and get with a real man?!'

Carmen frowned a little and woke up but stayed quiet and leaned up against him, "Where we going?" She mumbled, resting her head on his shoulder. "Clay.... I'm sorry." She mumbled frowning a little as they got into bed.

He frowned and whipped his head around, gritting his teeth "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He spat at the guy, walking over to him when he kept trying to catcall Max, something inside Jon just snapped and he lost his shit on him, beating him to the ground and ocntinued going in on him

Max frowned and grabbed the top of Jon's arm "Jon stop lets go home, its okay." She murmured but frowned more as he still rushed at the man. She quickly placed Matthew in his carrier and buckled him up "Jon! Jon stop it! Stop!!" She screamed starting to become scared to death as he kept going "Jon he got the message!"

Clay held her close shaking his head some "Don't be, we're going to bed." He said softly before he placed her in bed "You're gonna get better." He whispered

She frowned and shook her head, "No I... I don't think I am." She mumvled. "I don't want to leave you... and I don't want to miss out on stuffd with the kids.... But most importantly,.... I don't want you getting run into the ground just trying to keep our family running." She mumbled, holding onto him tightly "You do so much for us and it's not fair that you've had to." She mumbled, shivering a little.

Jon wasn't listen ing, he wasn't even hearing her, just blocking it all outr as he continued to kick the shit out of the guy, eventually getting pulled off and pinned to the ground himself, looking over and seeing the guy he'd beat was now unconscious and his body was just twitching a little while Jon was still in overdrive and trying to get the two men off of him

Max whimpered as two on lookers came to get Jon off the man. She rushed over when they got him settled enough and cupped his cheeks "Jon....Jon baby....look at me!" She said through tears completely mortified by the look in his eyes

Clay shook his head some and kissed her gently "This is the role I took on when I married you and decided to have children with you." He said giving a small laugh "I'll be okay I promise."

He grit his teeth and looked around confused for a moment. “What the fuck is going on?” He muttered, seeing the guy on the ground while someone called an ambulance, just burying his face into his hands and shook his head. “No no no. It’s not happening.” He muttered, shaking a little.

she smiled tiredly, kissing his cheek and held onto him a little tighter, burying her face into his shoulder. “I don’t want my mother at my funeral…. I don’t want her anywhere near the kids or let her even see them.” She told him seriously.

Max frowned softly as she tried to get him to calm down keeping Matthew's stroller close "Jon its okay...just calm down okay?" She said quietly letting a few tears fall as she heard the sirens start to come up behind them

Clay frowned more and shook his head some "She will be nowhere near our family Carmen....I promise." He said sincerly before kissing her gently

She frowned and nodded tiredly. “I love you. So much. And I don’t wanna leave you.” She mumbled as she fell asleep.

“no no it’s not okay. It happened again and I can’t:.. I didn’t mean to.” He choked out to her

Max nodded some "I know you didn't, look they're going to take you in but I'll get you out okay? We'll explain the situation okay? I'll say they were harrassing me."

Clay nodded some and just held her close as he stayed silent letting a few tears fall

He frowned and just gripped her hand until the cops arrived and he got shoved to the ground with his arms yanked behind his back as they cuffed him.

Bea wandered up and made her way in to join them a little later with her favorite cuddly toy. “Daddy why you crying?” She aske him

Max moved away as they got him on the ground and took a deep breath as she spoke to another cop giving her recount of the events.

Clay quickly wiped his eyes as he saw Bea come into the room "Huh? Oh baby its nothing I'm okay." He murmured softly before he picked her up

She frowned and reached up for him. “But you’re crying. Are you sad cause mommy’s gonna die?” She asked him frowning some.

Jon groaned a little as they shoved him into the back of the car, knocking his head on the door as they did so and just watched Matthew in his stroller, swallowing back tears as the little one reached out towards him confused.

Clay frowned deeply and looked at his youngest with a saddened face "Who told you that? Mommy isn't going to die."

Max frowned and picked up Matthew as he started crying watching then take Jon off. She took a deep breath and quickly made her way back to the apartment to get Matthew calmed down and wait for Jon's call.

"You did... I heard tyou talking with uncle Jay... And you said she's probably gonna die." She frowned, "She's really really sick." She mumbled, still reaching for him to pick her up even though she was almost to big for him to carry.

He sat at the phones and called her once he was able to, frowning some, "I need you to go talk to the bank. Wells Fargo, I have an account with them with savings in it for exactly this. Explain the situation to them, you're down as someone who is allowed to make a withdrawal and bring the money down. Bail set for $5,000." He told her frowning "I'm so sorry babe, I'm so so sorry."

Clay frowned more and sighed heavily picking her up "Well I should have never said that....mommy is very sick but she will be okay." He said softly before groaning a bit as she wrapped her legs around him "You're getting too big for this baby girl."

Max answered her phone as soon as it ranf and listened to everything he said "Alright....babe just stay safe in there okay? I'll get there as soon as I can." She said quietly

She let out a little giggle and held onto him tightly before they both heard a weird choking sound and turned to see Carmen still asleep, clearly starting to struggle to breathe. Bea went to go get JD per her fathers instructions once she was set down, frowning when she heard her dad start yelling. Carmen had started seizing up on the bed and within seconds stopped breathing altogether, her heart giving out.

He sighed quietly but nodded and frowned. “Give Matthew cuddles from me. I love you both so much.” He murmured to her.

Clay chuckled quietly but soon frowned hearing a choking sound. He quickly put Bea down and told her to go get JD. As soon as she left the room was when Carmen went into her seizure. He started screaming for JD and an ambulance starting CPR when he saw she wasn't breathing.

Max gave a heavy sigh nodding some "I will. I love you." She murmured before hanging up and going to get the money

The ambulance took just over half an hour to arrive by which point they’d got her breathing again twice but both times she’d stopped again and JD was getting increasingly worried about Clay as he was getting more and more desperate.

Jon sighed quietly and hung up going back to the holding cells and trying to find a place to at least get a bit of rest if not sleep

Clay was trying to get her breathing again when the ambulance came. He was freaking out a bit and loosing oxygen himself, though when the paramedics came in to take over he soon fell over and passed out due to the lack of oxygen.

Max got to the jail around an hour later paying the fee quickly and soon sat down waiting for them to process him and get him out. She held Matthew close when he started to fuss and let a few tears fall as she remembered the look in Jon's eyes when he was pinned to the ground. They were dark and full of rage, rage she had never seen before.

JD stayed back with him until he came around a short while later. “They got her a bit more stable. You passed out so I’m gonna take you over there then I’ll come back and watch the kids” he assured him.

Jon got through processing and thanked the cops quietly, walking over to his family and pulled max in close tightly. “Let’s go home.” He mumbled, rubbing his face and sighing quietly. They would need to talk once they got there but he didn’t want to do it in public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back