• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just Breathe

Clay gave a small nod and sighed softly "I'll make sure you get that. I'll pick you up okay?" He murmured taking a deep breath.

Max smiled softly as she rocked in the rocking chair giving a nod "Alright babe." She said happily before giving a small yawn

She mumbled a thank you tiredly. “Honey I’m gonna get some sleep alright? I’ll see you in the morning.” She murmured, “I love you.” She told him before hanging up and falling asleep.

Jon nodded and rest his head on her knee, yawning some. “This is worse than early call times.” He mumbled. “More reward but still. I don’t do early mornings.” He chuckled quietly and traced patterns on her legs.

Max gave a small laugh and gave a small nod "You didn't have to get up." She said softly before she whiped the corner's of Matthew's mouth with his little towel and smiled down at Jon

Clay gave a small sigh and nodded some "Alright beautiful, I'll see you tomorrow." He mumbled before he got up and rounded the kids up for bed as well

Alana made her way into his room while he was putting the twins to bed and waited patiently til he was in there. “Can I sleep in here tonight? Cause I don’t wanna be in Giulias room. She doesn’t want me sleeping in there either.” She told him seeing as JD was gonna be staying in her room. “When’s mom coming home?”

He reached for him exhausted LG but got up and gently burped him, while he wandered round the room, kissing his head. “He sleeps like you do. Scrunches his face up. You know how angry you look in your sleep sometimes?” He smiled over at her.

Clay smiled softly at her and gave a small nod "Yeah come on, she'll be home tomorrow morning." He murmured kissing the top of her head before he tucked her in "How is school going?"

-3 months-
Max sat at the apartment in Georgia rocking Matthew gently with her foot while he sat in his rocker. She smiled happily taking her attention from the show she had been watching. Things were going well at the moment for them, Jon was currently filming for the second season of Walking Dead and he was getting more offers each and every week. Though he was seeming a bit distant as of late, he was going out with some of his friends a bit more than he previously had been and had also been drinking more as well.

She nodded and curled up with her plushie. “It’s okay. I miss having time with mommy at the shop though.” She told him. “It was easier to do my homework there.”

Jon shuffled in through the front door exhausted from an early morning shoot and just collapsed onto the other couch. “I thought we could go out for dinner tonight.” He suggested quietly, looking over at her as he yawned.

Clay gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I know sweetheart, she'll get better though okay?" He murmured kissing her forehead before he tucked her in.

Max looked at Jon and smiled a bit as he collapsed onto the couch "Dinner sounds nice." She said sweetly "How was filming? Looks like you need a nice shower."

She kept talking to him but soon fell asleep halfway through her sentence, snoring quietly through the night

Jon smiled and nodded, yawning some, "It was okay, it's getting tiring though, doing these early shoots." He mumbled, "How's little man?" He asked her quietly.

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "I bet it is, but in the end it'll all be worth it." She said giving a small smile "He is good, taking a little nap right now." She murmured

Clay woke up the next morning and smiled a bit seeing Bea cuddled up with Alana. He quickly took a photo and rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he got up to go make breakfast.

He nodded and pushed himself up, going over and pecking her cheek "I'm gonna go take a shower, get some sleep then we can head on out this afternoon." He murmured, giving her shoulder a squeeze. He loved her and MAtthew more than anything and that hadn't changed one bit. But these hours were killing him and he was exhausted which was making him grumpy which in turn was making his temper worse and all he was trying to do was keep it away from them so he made sure he went out to let off steam, away from his family but he knew it was putting a strain on them as well.

JD came down, rubbing at his face and yawned. "Waking up to a hundred plushies stasring at you is kinda creepy." He muttered. "Isn't she getting a little old for them?" He chuckled quietly, going to get some juice and leaned up against the counter, messing with the dogs a little as well while he watched Clay sort out food.

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Alright babe." She said quietly before he went off. She was worried about him right now, he was distancing himself and she didn't like it at all. He also seemed to be getting angrier more frequently and easily.

Clay chuckled some and shook his head a bit "Nah, Alana has always loved her plushies." He murmured as he got out waffles and made them for the kids

JD nodded some, "Here, let me get that sorted, you go get ready to pick up Carm. She texted me last night to say she was being released this morning." He told him when Clay looked confused "She still tells me everything Clay." He chuckled.

Matthew started waking up and fussing a little, confused as to why he'd fallen asleep getting cuddles and now he was awake by himself, reaching for Max as the crocodile tears started

Clay raised an eyebrownat him when he mentioned picking up Carmen but laughed some as he explained "Alright then." He murmured before he went to get ready.

Max looked over at Matthew and laughed lightly "Oh my sweet boy its okay. Mommy is right here." She cooed before she picked him up out of his rocker and cuddled him close.

Carmen was sat outside the hospital by the time he got there, shaking a little and sobbing, looking scared as she looked around, not reallysure how she'd ended up there or what was going on, having what they had taken to calling one of her brain fog days where she barely remembered who her family were.

Jon came out and smiled seeing him finally calming down and reached for him carefully "There's my little man. You getting no attention today? Is everyone ignorig you?" He cooed to him, cbouncing him gently and kising his head.

Clay up to the front after he had parked and frowned seeing Carmen sitting on a bemch outside "Carmen? Babe what are you doing out here?" He asked frowning more when he saw the scared look on her face.

Max smiled happily as Matthew cuddled into Jon instantly when he held him "He missed his daddy." She murmured as she cuddled up next to him once he sat down

She frowned and shook her head. “I don’t know. I don’t… I was in the room. And they were helping with my bags. I don’t remember after that. I think I got lost going to the bathroom.” She told him quietly, holding onto him while he took them back inside to get her stuff and sign her out properly, falling asleep the moment they were in the car.

He smiled and leaned back into the couch, resting his head against hers. “Mmm I missed my little unit.” He murmured. “Where do you wanna go for dinner?” He asked her quietly.

Clay frowned some and gave a small nod "Don't worry come on, lets go get you checked out okay? Then we will go home." He murmured kissing her cheek gently before he helped her inside. By the time they got home the kids were all in the lounge with JD chilling out.

Max smiled some and nodded some "We missed you too." She murmured before shrugging a bit "What about TGI Fridays?" She asked softly

She leaned on him a little as they headed inside but smiled heading the kids laughing and squealing in the lounge, heading straight to their bedroom and going to get changed into her own comfier clothes.

He nodded and smiled tiredly. “Sounds good to me.” He murmured, yawning some. He was starting to get a little grumpy the more tired he got and his patience’s tended to wear thinner when he was worn out.

Clay helped her to the room and sifhed softly as he watched her get changed. She had lost so weight recently and it hurt him to see her this frail "You okay with seeing the kids?"

Max gave a small nod and handed him the remote "You want to watch something? Or would you like a nap?"

She looked over at him and frowned "The kids? Don't be silly Clay, we only have one. Honestly, your brain needs a maintenance check sometimes I think." She smiled to herself, shaking her head but went to head downstairs and frowned when he grabbed her arm and stopped her

He frowned some and shook his head "Let's get going or I'm gonna fall asleep and not be able to get up in time for dinner." He mutmured, pecking her cheek, "Oh! Dogs will be arriving tomorrow morning by the way, you need to be in til 11 so there's someone to open the door and whatnot. Cause Lance doesn;t have a key cause I don't trust Lance witha key... Don't give him one even if he complains that it would be easier." He told her

Clay frowned when he heard her say they only had one child and shook his head grabbimg her arm as she tried to go downstairs "No Carmen we have 4 children. Giulia who is 17, Alana who is 10, and then the twins Javi and Bea they're 8. Remember?"

Max nodded and laughed lightly at him "Yes babe, for the hundredth time I know not to give him a key. I will be here for them I promise." She murmured giving him a quick kiss to reassure him

Last edited by a moderator:
She frowned and looked at him in sheer panic for a moment before thinking hard and just nodded "No... I .. I know that." She mumbled, heading downstairs with him after that and went to sit down, letting Javi come over and cuddle in close to her "Hey baby... You having a good time with uncle Jay?" She asked him quietly

Jon nodded to himself as he left the apartment with Matthew in the carrier on his front, taking Max's hand once she locked up and walked out to go more into the city, "So what day was your sister gonna be here for again?" He asked as the two of them had arranged for her sister to come up for a weekend. Jon hadn't been thrilled about it but he would put up with it.

Javi cuddled his mom close when she came down and smiled happily "Yeah! Mommy are you going to stay home now?" He asked curiously

Max walked out with him and frowned at fadt he was going, he was barely even waiting for her to get caught up. She squeezed his hand gently and smiled a bit "Thursday."

He just sighed and nodded. “Just give her a heads up for me that if she makes too much noise then she needs to find a hotel. I’m not having her waking the baby and I’ve got night shoots all week. Im gonna be dead as a donkey.” He muttered, rubbing his face.

She nodded. “I hope so pumpkin.” She murmured, moving to lay down in the couch and just let him cuddle closer. “You got your tennis tournament thing tomorrow right?” She asked him quietly.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "Jon my sister isn't stupid, she knows to be quiet." She explained quietly shaking her head a bit

Javi frowned some and shook his head a bit "I don't play Tennis mommy....I play baseball." He said as he cuddled her close

Users who are viewing this thread

Back