• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource just another super basic code dump ❉

Simple Code 『 1 』

text box one

text box two

text box three

[smaller text box one] "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

[smaller text box two] "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

[smaller text box three] "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i seea the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

Character Sheet 『 4 』

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: column nowrap; --contentStyle: row wrap; --tab-txt-align: left; --tab-txt-color: Black; --bg-color: White; --fontFamily: 'Slabo 27px'; --fontSize: 20px; --tab-hover-color: Black; --tab-hover-bg: #808080; --tab-select-color: White; --tab-select-bg: #808080; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab
basics
[div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab
persona
[div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab
bio [/div][/div]
[div class=tabContentHolder][div class="tabContent 1"]

name:
nickname(s):
alias(es):
ethnicity:
birthplace:
education:
college major:
hair colour:
eye colour:
height:
weight:
powers:
special skills:
alignment:
relationship status:
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[div class="tabContent 2"]

personality: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

theme song: blah by blah

hobbies:
.blah
.blah
.blah
.blah

.blah
.blah
.blah

dislikes:
.blah
.blah
.blah
.blah
[/div]
[div class="tabContent 3"]

biography: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

other relationships:
.relationship one - There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

.relationship two - There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep

.relationship three - There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep

.relationship four - There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep,

[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Character Sheet 『 5 』

『 N A M E ❦ H E R E 』

nickname(s):
alias(es):
ethnicity:

hair colour:
eye colour:
height:
weight:

personality:

history:

misc:

character sheet, sort of? idk, i'm just codin' for fun now​

Last edited:

name:
alias:
ethinicity:
birthday:
sexuality:

hair colour:
eye colour:
height:
weight:

theme song:

.blah
.blah
.blah

dislikes:
.blah
.blah
.blah
.blah

personality: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

hobbies:
.blah
.blah
.blah

wants in a partner: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

history:"i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

other relationships:
.blah
.blah
.blah

This is lovely! Thank you for sharing. <3

Character Sheet 『 6 』

『 character name here 』

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: #FFFFFF; --bg-color: #616161; --fontFamily: 'Dancing Script'; --fontSize: 19px; --tab-hover-color: #000000; --tab-hover-bg: #B4B4B4; --tab-select-color: #FFFFFF; --tab-select-bg: #B4B4B4; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab
The Basics
[div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Persona[/div] [/div]
[div class=tabContentHolder]
[div class="tabContent 1"]
b98a47193283b8007825b9597176ca3d.jpg

name:

height:
weight:
eye colour:
hair colour:
[/div]
personality: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

history: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.
[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

P.S- it's like, kinda mobile friendly. slightly cuts off but oh well

Last edited:
Character Sheet 『 8 』

character name here

character quote here or smth

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: #FFFFFF; --bg-color: #616161; --fontFamily: 'Dancing Script'; --fontSize: 19px; --tab-hover-color: #000000; --tab-hover-bg: #B4B4B4; --tab-select-color: #FFFFFF; --tab-select-bg: #B4B4B4; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab
The Basics
[div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Extras[/div] [/div]
[div class=tabContentHolder]
[div class="tabContent 1"]
name:

height:
weight:
eye colour:
hair colour:
face claim:

personality: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

dislikes:

history: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

[/div][/div][/div]

[/div][/div][/div]

Character Sheet 『 7 』

CHARACTER NAME HERE | ☀ | ROLE NAME
7cbd1380566af9a3f92a0ad941595e77.jpg

full name:
alias:
sexual orientation:
birthday:

height:
weight:
eye colour:
hair colour:
face claim:

b98a47193283b8007825b9597176ca3d.jpg
personality:
i see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyes

history: i see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyes

Last edited:
Character Sheet 『 8 』

*off key sad kazoo noises*

it's 2 am, go the fuck to sleep

name:

height:
weight:
eye colour:
hair colour:
face claim:

dislikes:

life's the party and im the piniata

code by Lollia Lollia ✩ hidden scroll

current mood: CATS

Jenko Mizuki ♡ Part Seven

439544054d53ba59998575bbf129a5ae.gif
Kaiji was evil. End of sentence, facts. While Mizuki might not be the smartest in the family, he was certainly right about this one. Maybe it seemed like an exaggeration but there was a fine line between lovely brotherhood teasing and making the youngest feel like crap for not being able to withstand basketballs to the head. The older teen was quite honestly one of the few that hadn't gotten a concussion yet from how much head knocking he did. It baffled Mizuki sometimes. At the comment about Yuna not being so nice, he snickered, "Yuna's always a little bit of a sneak..."

The comment about being outed and then outing Dae Ho in return, he shook his head, at least agreeing with him that there would be no snitching on the other. That was something that ensured both of their safety, instead of threatening one with the other. It felt like his thinking had been dulled by the presence of the other, even with the puppies around. The little frown on his face was there as he made a somewhat tearful goodbye to the group of puppies. It was normally later in the afternoon that it got quite busier and most of the little ones got adopted. It nearly made him sad but Dae Ho's voice brought him out of it as he mentioned hanging out.

A little smile peaked on his lips as he realized that this was... actually good. His open invitation from their last meeting was being returned. Closing the crate to the puppies, he turned to face him with a grin, "Mere coincidence?" hadn't he said something about popping by during the holidays to get a cat? Mizuki was around here nearly all of his winter break, considering it was out of the house and doing something other than homework. Hints of tease were in his voice as he nodded, "Right," picking up on the other part, "We should. You can come over most days, my mother would be ecstatic to see me bringing home someone other than Jae or Rin," he shrugged, opening the crate to another animal cage to take out the bowl of water. There was no animal there, making Mizuki take the old papers that had been set in the compartment next to it.

e7a86faef41afdfa5c4d0f3ae87682cb.jpg
Gesturing for Dae Ho to follow him as he explained, Mizuki headed into another room that had a sink and what looked to be a cleaning station for the pets. More or less just the dogs, seeing as they got the dirtiest. "Normally, we just help change the water dishes, walk the dogs, change litter boxes and feed everyone if you're around at that time," he set the dishes in the sink along with a few others. He was planning on cleaning those later on. "If there's a family in here, we show them the pets and get the adoption papers sorted out and if they're here to drop off..." he trailed off before raising his voice to a normal level again, "Then we give them a couple of forms that ask why and if something's wrong with the animal." The worst ones were the ones that didn't want to be given up. He'd done a few of them before Jaehee pulled him off because he was walking around with a gloomy cloud looming over his head.

"While you're here, we can do the litters," he suggested, "Give you some time to see the kittens before they get adopted. Tama's still around too," a brighter smile graced his lips at the mention of his favourite cat here. She was a little older than most, making her not the prime picture of what someone would want to adopt. It had only been a few weeks since she got here too.

[/scroll]

Last edited:

11:11

*off key sad kazoo noises*

it's 2 am, go the fuck to sleep

well that's rude

fuck off, i love you

i guess i love you too

7b06171eb517089fb3241f020654292b.jpg
name
current mood:

a7dbc3619cdc0419d611f8ced5030d6b.jpg
hair colour:
eye colour:
misc notes: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Jenko Mizuki ♡ Part One | Hello, Love
HIs brow only quirked as Dae Ho mentioned that the letter was going to be useless to read it now. Did he not know everything that those letters did for him? Most likely not, seeing as he seemed so against it. A little frown perched on his lips as he waited for Dae Ho to do something with the letter. He expected it to be ripped up or thrown away right before his very eyes but even then, what was to stop him from fishing it out of the garbage and reading it then? Surely, he knew that, seeing as he still kept a hold of it. What's to say he couldn't just take the letter and run away like a child? That was a stupid idea, even making Mizuki frown just a little more seeing as he knew his chances of reading it now were slim to none.

The frown did manage to lift into a little grin as Dae Ho gave in. Was it his frown or his adorable puppy dog eyes? Whatever the reason, he took the letter, about to open it before he was instructed not to read it when he was around. His hands paused before he could fully open the letter and grasp what was written on in the inside. Contemplating it carefully, wordlessly, he cast a stare into the other's direction before reluctantly, and unwillingly, closing the folds of the paper and sighing. "Alright," sounding disappointed that he'd have to wait to read it, "Fine, only because I don't need you to die of embarrassment." With careful hands, his slender fingers enclosed the letter with the canvas that he was also carrying, making sure both pieces of paper were treated with a delicacy that could only display how valuable the slip of paper was.

He didn't like the idea that it would be the last letter, truly, that made him dread opening up his notebook to never see the familiar white envelope and the cute stationery. It was something to look forward to throughout the day but Mizuki was not going to say anything more. Especially since he knew Dae Ho was already uncomfortable handing over the one, he'd never write anymore, seeing as his crush was now aware of who it was. It was a simple forgotten item that had brought him here.

Cautiously, he nodded at Dae Ho, brushing past him to grab what he'd forgotten. As Dae Ho would have, he put the note and canvas in the pages of his notebook to be taken home with him later, making sure that he wouldn't forget or leave them here by accident. Swapping that with the book he'd forgotten, he adjusted the tie that hung loosely around his neck, he loosened it further, knowing that he'd probably get told it was improper or that Jae was just going to reach over himself and fix it but that was something for later. Peering over his shoulder to see that he was still there, Mizuki only offered him a weak smile, still unsure what he was doing to go in this situation. What did he want?

Easy, he wanted to know what it was like to be with someone before he even decided anything. The question about his sexuality, well, it felt pretty sure that he was gay but... how would he ever know? His mother said never to chose something before giving it a try and Mizuki had never really given either side a try. Knowing for sure that girls just weren't the ones for him, though, he didn't want to go there anymore. "Uh," he started, seemingly still wanting to do something about this situation. "I, uh," continuing, "I don't you that well," they were nothing more than classmates, "But I wouldn't be opposed to knowing you."

It was up to Dae Ho to do what he wanted with that information. Mizuki was already confused enough and the other male didn't seem like he wanted to do anything up close, rather just from afar. That's not what Mizuki thought were in relationships, so, he just left that alone for now. "I'll see you in class," Mizuki gave him a small wave, the book waved in the air as he turned away and headed out of the classroom. His cheeks were still rather pink but he swallowed that down, turning down the hall swiftly to get back to the lunch room, only doubting that his friends noticed his absence for too long.

code by Lollia Lollia ✩ scroll + soundcloud files

so, another in character post that's like, lowkey okay? maybe?

Last edited:

love is free, so fall freely, fall freely into me

code by Lollia Lollia ✩ soundcloud files

backstory on this- made it for a rp, don't know what to do with it so i'm dumping it here.​

weird question but whats the second song haha it made me randomly cry at 3am last night and here I am finding you again so ya haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back