• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource just another super basic code dump ❉

Simple Code 『 1 』

• text box one

text box two

text box three

[smaller text box one] "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

[smaller text box two] "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

[smaller text box three] "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i seea the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

Character Sheet 『 4 』

• [import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: column nowrap; --contentStyle: row wrap; --tab-txt-align: left; --tab-txt-color: Black; --bg-color: White; --fontFamily: 'Slabo 27px'; --fontSize: 20px; --tab-hover-color: Black; --tab-hover-bg: #808080; --tab-select-color: White; --tab-select-bg: #808080; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab
    basics
    [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab
    persona
    [div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab
    bio [/div][/div]
    [div class=tabContentHolder][div class="tabContent 1"]

name:
    nickname(s):
    alias(es):
    ethnicity:
    birthplace:
    education:
    college major:
    hair colour:
    eye colour:
    height:
    weight:
    powers:
    special skills:
    alignment:
    relationship status:
    [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
    [div class="tabContent 2"]

personality: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

theme song: blah by blah

hobbies:
    .blah
    .blah
    .blah
    .blah

.blah
    .blah
    .blah

dislikes:
    .blah
    .blah
    .blah
    .blah
    [/div]
    [div class="tabContent 3"]

biography: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

other relationships:
    .relationship one - There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep
    Please come back now

.relationship two - There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep

.relationship three - There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep

.relationship four - There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep,

[/div][/div]

Last edited:
    Aesthetic Board 『 1 』

• love is free, so fall freely, fall freely into me

code by Lollia Lollia ✩ soundcloud files

backstory on this- made it for a rp, don't know what to do with it so i'm dumping it here.​

Last edited:
    Character Sheet 『 5 』

• 『 N A M E ❦ H E R E 』

nickname(s):
    alias(es):
    ethnicity:

hair colour:
    eye colour:
    height:
    weight:

personality:

history:

misc:

character sheet, sort of? idk, i'm just codin' for fun now​

Last edited:
    Character Sheet 『 6 』

• 『 character name here 』

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: #FFFFFF; --bg-color: #616161; --fontFamily: 'Dancing Script'; --fontSize: 19px; --tab-hover-color: #000000; --tab-hover-bg: #B4B4B4; --tab-select-color: #FFFFFF; --tab-select-bg: #B4B4B4; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab
    The Basics
    [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Persona[/div] [/div]
    [div class=tabContentHolder]
    [div class="tabContent 1"]
    b98a47193283b8007825b9597176ca3d.jpg

name:

height:
    weight:
    eye colour:
    hair colour:
    [/div]
    personality: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

history: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.
    [/div]
    [/div][/div][/div][/div]

P.S- it's like, kinda mobile friendly. slightly cuts off but oh well

Last edited:
    Character Sheet 『 7 』

• character name here

name:

height:
    weight:
    eye colour:
    hair colour:

personality:

history:

Last edited:
    Character Sheet 『 8 』

• character name here

character quote here or smth

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: #FFFFFF; --bg-color: #616161; --fontFamily: 'Dancing Script'; --fontSize: 19px; --tab-hover-color: #000000; --tab-hover-bg: #B4B4B4; --tab-select-color: #FFFFFF; --tab-select-bg: #B4B4B4; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab
    The Basics
    [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Extras[/div] [/div]
    [div class=tabContentHolder]
    [div class="tabContent 1"]
    name:

height:
    weight:
    eye colour:
    hair colour:
    face claim:

personality: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

dislikes:

history: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

[/div][/div][/div]

[/div][/div][/div]

Character Sheet 『 8 』

• *off key sad kazoo noises*

it's 2 am, go the fuck to sleep

name:

height:
    weight:
    eye colour:
    hair colour:
    face claim:

dislikes:

life's the party and im the piniata

code by Lollia Lollia ✩ hidden scroll

Character Sheet 『 7 』

• CHARACTER NAME HERE | ☀ | ROLE NAME
    7cbd1380566af9a3f92a0ad941595e77.jpg

full name:
    alias:
    sexual orientation:
    birthday:

height:
    weight:
    eye colour:
    hair colour:
    face claim:

b98a47193283b8007825b9597176ca3d.jpg
    personality:
    i see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyes

history: i see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyes

Last edited:
    Back