• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just another role play search ๐Ÿ’œ

Dark lord steel

One Thousand Club

• Hey there everyone, I hope things are going well. I'm currently looking for several different types of role play, so hopefully you can find something you like!

Some info on me:

I am semi literate, writing between around two to six paragraphs a response, although I will try to match my partner. I do struggle to just do one liner or very short role plays, but that doesn't mean I expect an essay ๐Ÿ’œ
    I'm online a lot, but I don't expect you to respond as often. I'd like a response at least once a week if possible though.​
    I love OOC chat, but this is optional.​
    If I find memes relating to our characters, I may send them. Especially if we're chatting OOC.​
    I don't do fxf as a romantic pairing, I just can't get into it. I do platonic role plays though!​
    OC x canon is my favourite, but I will do OC x OC too. Depending on the fandom, I might do Canon x Canon, feel free to ask!​

I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

• Hey there everyone, I hope things are going well. I'm currently looking for several different types of role play, so hopefully you can find something you like!

Some info on me:

I am semi literate, writing between around two to six paragraphs a response, although I will try to match my partner. I do struggle to just do one liner or very short role plays, but that doesn't mean I expect an essay ๐Ÿ’œ
    I'm online a lot, but I don't expect you to respond as often. I'd like a response at least once a week if possible though.​
    I love OOC chat, but this is optional.​
    If I find memes relating to our characters, I may send them. Especially if we're chatting OOC.​
    I don't do fxf as a romantic pairing, I just can't get into it. I do platonic role plays though!​
    OC x canon is my favourite, but I will do OC x OC too. Depending on the fandom, I might do Canon x Canon, feel free to ask!​

I hope to hear from you soon!

What pairings do you do exactly? I know you said platonic but can you elaborate on that just a little?

What pairings do you do exactly? I know you said platonic but can you elaborate on that just a little?
I mainly do mxf romantically, but I sometimes also do mxm romantically as well.

Depending on the genre, sometimes I do redemption arcs (bad x good), mentorships (mostly platonic but sometimes romantic), rivals to friends/lovers, alliances of necessity (for example in a dystopian based story) and others.

I hope this helps, but feel free to ask if you have any more questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back