• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom just another pokemon rp search!

lonecoyote

Always Confused
b30.gif
Hi, hey, hello! I'm lonecoyote, please call me lone it's much simpler. I'm looking for a roleplay partner who's willing to do a fun, fluffy, slice of life type of rp. But here's a little about me:

-I'm 23 years old and will roleplay with those who are 18 and older. I just feel more comfortable doing this, sorry.
-I also work as well as go to college full time, but I'll let you know when I'm not available. With that being said I'd like a post at least twice a week.
-I usually feed off of my partner's post and I like quality over quantity so writing a novel each post is not required but I do ask for at least 1-2 paragraphs.
-I'm very easy going and chill so please let me know if there's anything you want to discuss. This rp is ours, not just mine.
-I don't rp as canon characters usually, but I'm willing to. I prefer OC's but that's just me.
-Discord is preferred since I do get notifications from it.

What I'm looking for in this rp:
-Just to have a fun and relaxing experience!
-General knowledge of the pokemon franchise

What I'm not looking for:
-OP trainers or pokemon

I'm very into the Galar region right now, but we don't have to stick with it! I kinda want to do a OC x Raihan rp with you playing as Raihan and I can even double up if need be! I can't wait to hear from you!

giphy.gif

Hey! I'd love to play Raihan if you're interested in doubling as hot grandpa Kabu.

I think I can handle that! I'll have to do more research to channel my inner Kabu though.
Ahh, no problem! The same with Raihan. Just shoot me a pm or something when you want. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back