• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings just another partner search

banana_pancakes

Devil Dressed as an Angel
Heyo~ it's banana pancakes but feel free to call me whatever nickname you can generate from that

About Me:
1. I will be a senior in high school and I have been roleplaying for at least 8 years.
2. I will try my best to post every day and it's summer so I probably will.
3. You can expect fairly good grammar, although no promises that I am a perfect human being.
4. I write between 1 to 3 paragraphs, but I will mostly match whatever my partner writes. If you are more detailed, then I'll be more detailed.
5. Romance is a must, even if it's the slightest, otherwise, I might lose interest (unless it's some amazing plot).
6. With that in mind, I mostly enjoy playing females, but I'm completely open to playing males (unless everyone wants me to). I also only do mxf and fxf, only because I have a higher muse for those two. Happy to double up as well.
7. Big, big fan of anime.

What I Expect:
1. At least a detailed paragraph, please no one-liners!
2. Enough grammar that I can understand.
3. A warning if you'll be inactive for some time, or just don't have enough muse.
4. I'm ditch friendly, so I don't mind if you just vanquish (though I will appreciate a warning).
5. I don't mind ooc chat, so go right on ahead if you would like!
6. Please feel free to use your own ideas and plots! It's a little boring when only one of us is willing to move the plot along.
7. Preferably long-term

Things I Will Not Do:
1. rape or abusive relationships
2. pedophile stuff (so like teacher x student)
3. vampires or werewolves
4. fandoms (I'll happily do the same setting though)

Pairings:
1. royalty x servant/commoner
2. demon x human
3. flirt/charmer x someone highly uninterested
4. boss x assistant
5. cold personality x warm personality
6. assassin x victim
7. rival x rival
I can't really think of any more, but let me know if you do!

Plots/Rough Ideas:
1. Time Traveling Buddies:
Muse A and B are both students at a college. Muse A is currently interested in the arts and literature while Muse B is interested in the sciences. Muse A one day bumps into Muse B while they are doing an experiment, which causes some accidents to occur. Muse B was actually just putting the finishing touches on a small device that would enable time travel. Due to Muse A's clumsiness, the two are sent back far into the past. With a broken time machine and in a world where technology does not exist, the two must use their skills to survive the crazy time era.

2. Friends with Benefits:
Your classic friends with benefits plot. Muse A and Muse B have been best friends forever, when they get drunk and sleep together. The next few days are awkward, until Muse B proposes that the two becomes friends with benefits. Muse A is unsure but finally agrees to it.

3. The Stubborn One:
Muse A is one of the most stubborn people ever. They don't want anything to deal with other people, so they come off as cold and distant. Muse B realizes that there must be something warm about Muse A, so they try everything to become close to Muse A and break their shell. At first, Muse A resents Muse B and pushes them away, but after a while, Muse B starts to grow on Muse A. This can also lead into a game of sorts where Muse A wants to see how far Muse B goes.

Let me know if you are interested or have any other ideas. I'm really open to anything, so just shoot me a pm!

Last edited:
I really like the marooned and time travel plots you have. I'd happily either one with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back