Just another new guy introduction thread

Yahiro Entsuki

Greetings everyone!

I just recently stumbled over this site and thought "Summer is coming up and I like roleplaying, so why not give it a shot?" and so, here I am! I say, "I like roleplaying", but I haven't really done much aside from a few casual rps with friends and participating in some pbp rps here and there. But you know, always willing to learn and improve myself and my characters!

I am mostly interested in fantasy, action and, of course, rps based on games or anime! And, well, I guess a bit of romance never hurt anyone.

In any case, this concludes my introduction. (Don't want to scare anyone with a wall of text, right?) I am looking forward to rping with you all! Cheers!

PS: 1 down, 9 to go.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Hello new friend! I too just joined today and cause its summer and I have plenty of free time I am here to get back into role-playing. Haven't done it in awhile and really miss the experience so here I am :closed eyes open smile: I hope you enjoy your stay here~

P.S: Fantasy is probably my favourite to rp with :csmile:

Cool, sounds like we both got the same motivation! :csmile:

Hope you have fun as well and if you feel like rping together, feel free to hook me up! :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread