What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just another literate roleplay request.

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Anime
  3. LGTBQ
  4. Multiverse
  5. Realistic
  6. Slice of Life
  7. Supernatural

Professional dumb-arse.
Greetings, ladies, gentlemen and others. As you might’ve noticed, name’s ramiel, I’m a new guy around here. Interested in roleplay’s pertaining to great characterization, romance, or an epic, dark fantasy if the situation calls for it. There isn’t much of a list here, since I’m quite flexible and open to any fandom my partners may like. Anime, cartoons, games, I don’t really care much. This attitude extends to pretty much everything. Though, I must point out that my with experience forums like this, is admittedly limited. Of course, I’m not a newbie to roleplay, incase some of you were worried. I can do m/f, and f/f shipping’s.

Rules; Ain’t many, just a handful of standards I’ll apply both of us.

-Possess decent grammar and punctuation, at least. While I am positively apathetic to word counts, I find those who make frequent mistakes and lack intuitive english skills whip me engagement to submission.

-I’m here for a good time, not for a long time. Any longer than a week without a reply, nor explanation for the absence is not easily tolerated. Just inform me that you’re going to be busy, it’s preferable to being randomly ghosted.

-Don’t be too boring. Hard to have fun when you’re the only one trying in the session.

-Final rule. Have common sense, which I hope is relatively easy to uphold to.

Other than that, feel free to suggest me any fandoms you like. I can merely read up on the lore as well, if it’s necessary.

My deepest thanks to any who took the time to read this post, have a spectacular day.

P.S; Wanted to say that i’m legal, since a lot of the requests i’ve read are noticeably adamant about age.

Last edited:

bwars

eternally simping for the galactic empire.
Interested if you are! Drop me a PM if you're about and we can discuss some potential plots!

Users who are viewing this thread