• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just a typical CanonxOC doubling search UmU (CSM, Genshin Impact, LoZ, JJK, and more!!)

1617793111006.gif
hi !! ヽ代嵐

Hi there! Nice to meet you! I go by the name Usagi, and I am an 21y/o cis female, I’m not new to this site, or roleplaying in general, but I decided I’d love a fresh start, I want to be able to reach out and make many characters and even more friends! I will be upfront and admit to suffering with clinical depression and anxiety, so I tend to get into bouts of shyness, but generally I am trying to improve and be more open and friendly!

Introductions aside, I’m going to list some of my rules, boring I know, but I find these quite important, so please have a read!
- as I am 21 I’d prefer if you also was 18+, I won’t quiz or press for age, but I expect you to respect this rule
- as per site rules, no nsfw!
- I am prone to making art of our characters, but please ask permission before you use that art outside of the dms or RP! thank you ^^
- on my end, I prefer M/F relationships, where I play a female oc, but you are absolutely welcome to have any gender pairing you want!
- Plotting and OOC are kind of important to me, but if you struggle that’s okay! Let’s try work through that together!
- i love making memes, vine edits, all that trash, so if you love that too, bring me your children and i will bask them in my trash
- I am GMT! Keep that in mind when expecting replies!
- As stated, I am prone to depressive episodes, and sometimes I can take a while to reply, I will do my best to let you know if i’ve lost interest, but i cannot guarantee I won’t disappear, sorry >~<
- I use character sheets, they’re pretty important to me, and i work hard on them,
- I’d love for you to describe the type of relationship your character will have with their pairing! It really helps me when writing a Canon
- I am okay with dark/intense subjects, especially in backstories, but I will absolutely not rp sensitive topics like SA, or Abuse, references or flashbacks are okay I guess, but please don’t be graphic with it!
- Bit of a nitpick! but let’s be interested in eachothers characters! I try my best to write for your canon, so please reciprocate! If not, I lose interest very quickly!

So this is important, and I will be double sending this most of the time to check it’s been read!

I am Semi Lit, however at the moment I am looking for low/mid effort writing, this doesn’t mean one liners, or asterisks roleplaying, it simply means I want to stick to 1-2 paragraphs, or for word counters, 250-400 words, as with long form rps, whilst i can and maybe will produce some replies like that, realistically i cannot keep up with them, especially at the moment.

anyways here’s a sample of what length i’m looking to write on an average reply, (my starters tend to be longer)

As the boys conversed over whether or not she participated in school, she felt obliged to at least confirm X’s musings, but stayed silent, the art of weaving into a conversation wasn’t one she performed perfectly yet. Still, despite keeping to herself, Y still turned back to her, asking if she did go to school. “I do not. No.” Her blunt reply briefly interjected his remarks about how school was important to a social life, trying to show some level of worry for her again; which only served to confuse her once more. Another punch to the head. He seemed to take a lot of those. It must have been a tough skull to withstand so much.

“True.” Z replied, starting to fiddle with her bandages once more, hooking her finger underneath the other palm, and tracing them around. “I suppose all we can do it have faith in his motives. However hard that may be.” Her eyes never met with X’s as she preferred to look towards the ground, observing her feet at she walked. Yet again Y jumped in with a rather amusing interpretation of her statement. “No. I’m a similar age to all of you. I have had no formal education.” Z was pulling from the notes she would use to explain herself to newcomers. It was like a mental list of things people would ask, and the answers were pre-prepped in her mind. “I have an important mission that has been a long time in the works.”

Of course, there was much more to it than that. It was a purposefully vague and mysterious answer, as even though she never really cared much about telling people what she was doing, or why, she found the reactions to it were mixed, and a debate would be best avoided given the circumstances.
Occasionally, she would glance over at the other students, particularly Y. She felt the tiniest bit of amusement from watching it. In a very morbid way, it was a little funny, she was glad in the moment her face was as stoic as it was.

Right! For now I think that’s over! let’s get to the fandoms i’m a waste over !
Amount of *s means how much I am craving,
♥ : this means i have a brief plot idea/OC made up !

Canons I would like to play against:
Nanami, Itadori, Megumi
Canons I can play for you!:
Gojo, Itadori, Megumi, Nobara, Maki, Yuta, Choso

manga and anime caught up!! s2 hype!!
Aki, Yoshida, Kishibe,
Denji, Power, Yoshida, Angel, Kobeni,
manga and anime caught up!
Roy, Greed, Scar
Edward, Alphonse, (aged up) Jean Havoc, Kain Fuery, Greed, Envy, Riza Hawkeye,
Emet Selch, Meteor, Thancred, Estinien
Canons i can play for you!:
Estinien, Meteor, Yshtola, Lyse, Aymeric, Hien, Asahi, Fandaniel,

finished up to 6.1!
Alhaitham,
Aether, Zhongli, Kaeya, Jean, Diluc, Venti, Dainsleif, Childe,

caught up to the scaramouche/wanderer storyline
Canons i would like to play against:
Prussia, Romano, America,
Canons i can play for you!:
America, England, Germany, Italy, Canada, Japan

for this i like a big low effort comfort roleplay, take me back to when i was 13
!
Canons characters i’d like to play against:
BoTW!Link OoT!Link
Canons Characters i can play for you!:
Links I can play!: TP, SS, WW,
BoTW characters: Sidon, Zelda, Revali, Urbosa,
OoT characters: Zelda/Shiek (am happy to separate the entities) Impa, Malon,
Canons I’d like to play against:
Dimitri M!Byleth Sylvain Hubert
Canons I can play for you’!:
Literally just ask, my 300 hours speaks for itself.
Canons I'd like to play against:
SHANE, Sebastian, Harvey,
Elliot, Harvey, Alex, Sam, Hailey, Abigail, (literally just ask cos I’ve logged way too many hours on there lahdjsh)

There’s definitely way more fandoms, I’m just putting the top few I’m interested in on here for now, Pm me if you’re interested in any of these, with ideas of your ocs! I’m excited to see what we can do!
Replies on the thread are fine, but they’ll likely be deleted, just to keep the thread neat!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back