What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just a typical CanonxOC search UmU

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, LGTBQ, Magical, Platonic, Romance, Slice of Life
1617793111006.gif
hi !! ヽ代嵐

Hi there! Nice to meet you! I go by the name Mars, and I am an 18+ cis female, I’m not new to this site, or roleplaying in general, but I decided I’d love a fresh start, I want to be able to reach out and make many characters and even more friends! I will be upfront and admit to suffering with clinical depression and anxiety, so I tend to get into bouts of shyness, but generally I am trying to improve and be more open and friendly!

Introductions aside, I’m going to list some of my rules, boring I know, but I find these quite important, so please have a read!
- as I am 18+ I’d prefer if you also was 18+, I won’t quiz or press for age, but I expect you to respect this rule
- as per site rules, no nsfw!
- I am prone to making art of our characters, but please ask permission before you use that art outside of the dms or RP! thank you ^^
- on my end, I prefer M/F relationships, where I play a female oc, but you are absolutely welcome to have any gender pairing you want!
- Plotting and OOC are kind of important to me, but if you struggle that’s okay! Let’s try work through that together!
- i love making memes, vine edits, all that trash, so if you love that too, bring me your children and i will bask them in my trash
- I am GMT! Keep that in mind when expecting replies!
- As stated, I am prone to depressive episodes, and sometimes I can take a while to reply, I will do my best to let you know if i’ve lost interest, but i cannot guarantee I won’t disappear, sorry >~<
- I use character sheets, they’re pretty important to me, and i work hard on them,
- On like, a super inspired day I can replies over 600+ words, but I am not really looking for a high maintenance or word intense rp right now, I’m more comfy with a few midi sized paragraphs, hopefully that’s okay!
- I’d love for you to describe the type of relationship your character will have with their pairing! It really helps me when writing a Canon
- I am okay with dark/intense subjects, especially in backstories, but I will absolutely not rp sensitive topics like SA, or Abuse, references or flashbacks are okay I guess, but please don’t be graphic with it!

Right! For now I think that’s over! let’s get to the fandoms i’m a waste over !
Amount of *s means how much I am craving,
♥ : this means i have a brief plot idea !

Canons I would like to play against:
Gojo, Nanami, Itadori,
Canons I can play for you!:
Gojo, Itadori, Megumi, Nobara, Maki, Potentially Yuta?
Eren, Armin, Erwin
Levi, Armin, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Reiner, Ymir, Erwin

ANIME ONLY!! no manga spoilers pls!
Roy, Greed, Scar
Edward, Alphonse, (aged up preferably) Jean Havoc, Kain Fuery, Greed, Envy, Riza Hawkeye,
Dimitri, Hubert, M!Byleth, Sylvain,
Dimitri, Claude, Felix, Sylvain, Ignatz, Dedue, M!Byleth, Yuri, Jeritza, Mercedes, Hilda, Ingrid,
(and probably more, just ask!)
Canons I would like to play against!:
Monoma, Deku, Shoto, Denki,
Bakugo, Kirishima, Deku, Iida, Shoto,
(i am currently catching up with this, and would probably need a promising plot to do an rp with this)

There’s definitely way more fandoms, I’m just putting the top few I’m interested in on here for now, Pm me if you’re interested in any of these, with ideas of your ocs! I’m excited to see what we can do!

Replies on the thread are fine, but they’ll likely be deleted, just to keep the thread neat!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)