• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed just a test -- please ignore

bwi

the bts life
we look up at the same stars,

requisite
korean name - daesung kim

american name - austin kim

nickname(s) - "weirdo" comes up a lot though people usually aren't brave enough to say it to his face. he's most often called "auzzie" by his friends and "ozzy" by the people who don't really know his name but certainly know him. the nicknames "daesungie" and "daedae" are reserved for his siblings.

age - 17

gender - male

sexuality - bisexual

DOB - 6/14/1999

POB - busan, south korea

zodiac - gemini

role - the weirdo

appearance
height - 5' 11"

weight - 137lbs

hair - austin's hair color is naturally black though his natural color is rarely visible. his hair is currently dyed a sandy blonde but he often changes it up when the color begins to wash out. besides dyeing it, austin doesn't do much of anything concerning the style of his hair. it's messy, usually parted in the front, and almost never brushed. sometimes, if he's feeling really lazy, he'll leave it down so that his eyes are just visible or he'll stuff it all up into a beanie.

eyes - austin's eyes are a deep brown color. some would describe them as "puppy dog eyes" because of their largeness and his habit of unintentionally widening them when he speaks. though others say that it's hard to hold his gaze because of the intensity of his stare. eyes are said to be the windows to the soul and that is definitely true for austin.

birthmarks/scars - austin has a small scar on his cheek from where a particularly nasty chicken bit him when he was seven. (he was only trying to hug it, ok?) also has various small scars on his hands from doing farm work.

tattoos - none but would like to get one

casual clothing -

formal clothing -

persona
personality - +kind-hearted, +always willing to try anything, +adventorous, +doesn't really have a temper -- would much rather hug than fight, +ambitious -- believes in following your dreams no matter how crazy, -reckless, -loyal to a fault -- like will fight for you even if he knows you're wrong, -ca let people go, -lazy -- needs to be pushed before he'll actually pursue something, -thinks he knows things when he really has no clue

hobbies/interests - gaming, acting ("aspiring actor here, fam" legit tho, he's talented), the supernatural, instagram, dabbles in film directing (like getting together a bunch of friends and him giving up because nobody meets his standards), graphic design (mostly uses this skill to make aesthetics and moodboards for his tumblr)

strengths - understanding, open-minded, can make you smile even when you feel like shit, loyal, actually listens when you speak -- like really listens and legitimately cares, possibly the sweetest person that you will ever meet, will take care of you to the best of his abilities and will never ask for anything in return

weaknesses - clingy, gets attached to people very easily, naive (honestly this boy will believe anything you say), trusts too fully and easily, needs to chill, please teach him what personal space is, shuts people out, gets frustrated quickly, is sensitive af

likes - cuddles/skinship, sugary candy (but really any candy is fine), people who listen to him, partying/getting hype, the city, animals (especially cute ones), the beach, just driving with no particular destination in mind, adventuring (he'll go anywhere and try anything), playing with people's hair but he would also really appreciate it if you did the same to him.

dislikes - being ignored, being alone, having to sit still, weed (once but never again -- it fucked him up so bad), his glasses, when people don't get him, not being included in things (like every little thing), getting up early, people who don't take him seriously

fears - dying alone, getting his heart broken, not being understood, losing people

backstory
biography - was born in busan, south korea. his parents were relatively poor and couldn’t afford to care for both austin and his older brother, taesun. it didn’t help that his father was an alcoholic and unemployed.

was sent to live on his grandmother’s farm when he was three along with taesun who was eight.

his grandmother passed away when he was ten which is when he moved in with his uncle who lived in the States. his uncle wouldn’t take both boys, claiming that his house was too small, so, since their mother was nowhere to be found, taesun was sent to live in an orphanage back in busan.

austin spent his first couple years in america holed up in his room, watching every film from his uncle’s move collection. he did make a friend or two in school but for the most part he kept to himself. his uncle didn’t bother austin, he didn’t give a shit anyway, but until his last year of middle school, he just took that time to get over his loses as well as acclimate.

then high school started…

his uncle never cared what he did and austin wasn’t content to live his life like a hermit so he started partying. at first it was small house parties that were hosted by his friends. just the usual high school stuff. but then he started getting reckless; he’d hang out with anyone, try anything and did whatever people told him to though sometimes he didn’t need to be told. he didn’t care what people said or thought about him. he was unapologetically himself and regretted nothing that he did. even with all the partying, austin still focused on his future acting career. he joined the school’s drama club his first year and even auditioned for (very) minor roles in various tv shows but it was something and he did land a few roles.

then, over summer break, he lost his virginity to the daydreamer. it met something to him, it wasn’t just a meaningless fuck, and he thought that it met something to her too. he still does but he’s starting to lose hope. he’s been cuddly and sweet towards her since the so called “incident” but he hasn’t gotten anything in return. he keeps trying though, afraid to lose his first love even before he’s actually told her that he loves her.

however, austin plans on moving in with his brother who now lives in new york. they’ve kept in touch throughout the years and since austin wants to go to julliard and hates living with his uncle, they both thought it was a good idea. he even reconnected with his mom after she contacted him though his brother refuses to talk to her. apparently he now has two half-brothers who are five and three. he still hasn’t gotten the full story on that…

family - austin currently lives with his uncle. he has two little brothers who live with his mom in korea and another older brother who lives in new york

choice of college - Julliard School

other info

theme song -

tv show - any kdrama but if he really had to pick a favorite it would be what's eating gilbert grape (johnny depp is his idol)

catchphrase - "i'm serious!"

how active are you? - i can reply almost always every other day and i will let you know if i can't. since school is almost over, i'll be much more active.

and see such different things...
created by junie junie

but like why is the font not changing??? i typed the code right... see you should've ignored it, now you have to help a noob.

i did and then i deleted it and tried retyping it like that but neither made a difference...

That's strange. It worked for me.

Code:
[FONT=Josefin Sans]we look up at the same stars,[/FONT]

we look up at the same stars,

Sorry, don't know how to help :/ I'm not much of a BBCoder

Is the font not working?

i figured it out. it was because the font name wasn't capitalized like BlueInPassing said... i must have misspelled it when i typed it the first time.

Looks fine to me.
Also, your pictures aren't working.

the pictures work. it's showing up like that because i didn't reattach them. the pictures never stay attached when i copy and paste codes for some reason...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back