• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ðŸ’™ just another fandom search 💙 (canon x oc doubling!)

subzer0

hi all, i'm zero, z, or 0! this is my little thread for the fandoms i'm currently craving most at the moment.
i'm seeking canon/oc pairings for myself with hopes of doubling.

i'm fine with canon-divergent plots, au's, or something just pure slice of life-ish. i'm all for playing multiple characters and npc's as well if needed!

just a few rules:
âž™ i only rp through pm, email, or google docs. i do not rp on forums or discord, sorry!
âž™ i write in third person around only 1-2 paragraphs per character. i'm really not looking for overly long/novel length posts.
âž™ i don't care much for mistakes, perfect portrayals, or how much you write! my writing won't be perfect, but i'll always try my best.
âž™ i prefer m/f for myself but i can gladly do m/m or f/f pairings for your half!
âž™ i can also do oc/oc for you, so feel free to request it if that's your preference!
âž™ i can't promise daily replies as i often get busy or i may just be low on muse, but i'll do my best to respond at least every few days.
âž™ i'll always put equal care and effort into both sides/ocs and would love if you returned the same courtesy! otherwise i may drop on the spot.
âž™ warning: i may be prone to ghosting! at the same time, i am ghost friendly. no hard feelings if you poof.

if all of that is well and good, please continue below for my fandoms!

fandoms (in alphabetical order):
bold
= craving!

- attack on titan
seeking: jean, levi, eren
can play: willing to try anyone, more or less.
notes: i've watched up to season 4 as of now - i'd greatly prefer au's though.

- bleach
seeking: ishida
can play: i think most characters, just ask!
notes: i haven't caught up entirely with the timeskip yet, so i'm open to au's and the like.

- corpse party
seeking: kishinuma - morishige
can play: literally anyone else.
notes: i've played all main titles but i really wasn't fond of the third/final game and would prefer to not acknowledge it lol.

- danganronpa (selectively accepting for this one)
seeking: togami - leon - rantaro - ishimaru
can play: pretty slow/selective with muses atm, but just ask!
notes: i've played all the games except udg. i also haven't watched the anime.

- dead by daylight
seeking: leon - jake - trickster/ji-woon - maybe felix
can play: all original survivors, most original killers, and some licensed survivors/killers. just ask!
notes: alright, so three things. 1) kinda iffy on this since i have no idea how a rp of this would even work, but... 2) i imagine this will be very heavily headcanon based? 3) if you wanna try playing together or something, ask me for my name and we can add each other!

- fire emblem 3h
seeking: dimitri - yuri
can play: there are some muses i'm not fully confident with but just ask!
notes: i've played houses (it's been a while) and hopes but my knowledge of the world, lore, order of events, etc. is horrid. we can go with au's or canon-diverge, just please be lenient!

- katekyo hitman reborn!
seeking: mukuro - hibari - byakuran
can play: willing to try anyone besides the three listed. gomen. uwu
notes: i'm rusty and it's been a while, but this is a fave of mine!

- persona 4
seeking: yosuke
can play: pretty much anyone else?
notes: n/a

- resident evil 4
seeking: leon
can play: ashley - luis - krauser - ada - hunnigan - maybe wesker?
notes: re4 is actually the only game i've played in the series, so i'm sorry if there aren't many characters i can play in return.

- tokyo revengers
seeking: mikey
can play: pretty much anyone else!
notes: i go by the anime only.

if anything caught your interest, please just message me. thankss!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back