• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 『 just a small fandom search 』canon x oc doubling only! *khr crave*

tsunderella

⁽ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃⁿ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡ ᵗˢᵘⁿ⁾ ᴛsᴜɴ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
anime-typing.gif

disclaimer: i use proper caps when roleplaying!
hello there, welcome to my little thread of fandoms! feel free to browse through anyway and see if anything catches your eye.
before anything else though, please read through my rules for some important info! thank you. ♥️

-:- rules -:-
- i'm 18+ years of age. i don't care for your age as long as you're mature and understanding. ^^
- i prefer to play through pm but i can be convinced to do email.
- i also don't have or use discord, so please don't ask! (i get tired of this question. xD)
- do note that i can't post everyday, but i'll always try to reply at least once a week!
- lgbtq+ friendly! while i prefer m/f for myself, i can do anything for your half, including oc/oc.
- i may need to be convinced for canon/canon pairings but you can still ask about them!
- ghost-friendly; i'm guilty of this too. sometimes my muse or motivation dies, anxiety hits, or other times life just happens. i apologize in advance! 🙇‍♀️
- on that note, i also tend to take extended breaks a lot due to family responsibilities. if i seemingly disappear, know it's always unintentional.
- you're always free to message me again in the future to work out something new if you ever want!
- as for everything else, i'm super chill! post length, speed, grammar, mistakes, portrayals, etc.
- just give enough details (1 para min.), do your best, and be fair/enthusiastic, and i'll do the same!
- because it keeps happening, i'll just say that if you seem to only care for your own pairing/side, i will drop without warning.
- edit: i'm really not looking for super long posts atm since i've been having trouble keeping up! just a paragraph or two per side would be ideal.

-:- possible tripling -:-
i'm always up for tripling as well if you're willing! the way i triple usually has three different options (not including choice d) and always involves love triangles by default:
a) we both play two love interests, giving equal attention to both and seeing how things play out. (polyships possible)
b) we both play two love interests with one of them getting more focus as the 'main' end game interest. (could always change down the lines or result in a polyship)
c) we play only one main love interest and any chosen secondary character, for the added jealousy/drama. (i'm guessing only love triangles for this one)
d) split combinations (i.e. you may go with choice b while i may choose choice c) we can discuss, so if you're interested in tripling, let's talk it over! ♡

with that, let us get on to the fun part!
i'll be listing just my current main cravings/muses. this list will be updated periodically so feel free to check back!

-:- fandoms -:-
bleach (up to the fullbring arc only) :
- looking for ishida mainly, or gin.
- can play ichigo, sado/chad, rukia, renji, byakuya, hitsugaya, ukitake, shunsui, nemu, matsumoto, urahara, ulquiorra, grimmjow, harribel, kira, yoruichi, and kenpachi.
( i'm rusty as heck on this, so please be lenient with me. )

sweet fuse :
- looking for shidou mainly, or wakasa.
- can play anyone except for shidou.
( it's been yeeeearssss but the premise always seems fun?
we can canon-diverge, just because i'm fuzzy on a lot of the details! )

corpse party (all main games) :
- looking for yoshiki, yuuya, or morishige.
- can play anyone aside from yoshiki, morishige, and yuka.

persona 4 (golden+arena) :
- looking for yosuke or sho/minazuki.
- can play yu/souji, yukiko, naoto, kanji, adachi, ai, and kou.

katekyo hitman reborn! :
- looking for hibari, mukuro, or byakuran.
- ask who i can play? the cast is huge and i'm rusty, but i'm willing to try my hand at most characters except the three listed!
( it's been years so you'll have to excuse my rustiness, but nostalgia hit so here we are~
i'd also really like to play haru against a gokudera without doubling, but it's a long shot. )

jujutsu kaisen (anime only) :
- looking for nanami, fushiguro, or gojo.
- can play probably anyone (anime-only characters) besides nanami and fushiguro.
( i think i'd prefer something heavily canon-divergent if not a full on au? or give me a slice of life plot with a bit of action thrown in and i will be all over it. )

danganronpa (all games except udg) :
- looking for rantaro or byakuya mainly. second choices are kiyotaka or leon.
- can play anyone except for byakuya, miu, rantaro, sakura, hiyoko, korekiyo, and angie.
( i'm way more familiar with the subbed version. it's been a long while though so i'd prefer something not involving the future foundation pls lol. we can mix timelines/games/etc. or do an au! )

jojo's bizarre adventure (part 4) :
- looking for kira mainly, or rohan.
- can play anyone except kira and rohan.
( i'm in a super slice of lifey mood so... this part called out to me. watched the anime only, i go by the subs, blah blah blah etc. )

-:- closed fandoms -:-
currently not feeling these at the moment but you can maybe inquire about split fandom doubling or crossovers!
i can't make any promises, but it's always worth a shot, y/y? c:
edit: if asking about split fandoms, please include who you're looking to play against!

❥ mha/bnha
❥ prince of tennis
❥ mr. love queen's choice
❥ final fantasy 7 & 15
❥ persona 5
❥ code realize (will be added back as soon as i finish all games)
❥ yu-gi-oh! duel monsters
❥ kuroko no basket
❥ haikyuu
❥ fire emblem 3h/fates
❥ jojo's bizarre adventure (parts 3 & 5)
❥ durarara
❥ fate series
❥ demon slayer/kny
❥ death note
❥ voltron
❥ kingdom hearts
❥ resident evil (1-6)
❥ obey me! shall we date?
❥ yu yu hakusho
❥ amnesia memories
❥ free iwatobi swim club
❥ one punch man
❥ digimon
❥ gintama
❥ sk8 the infinity
❥ black clover
❥ tokyo ghoul
❥ fullmetal alchemist
❥ toilet-bound hanako-kun
❥ shiki
❥ 07-ghost
❥ piofiore (i have the game but haven't played it yet)

if anything caught your interest, please message me instead of posting here! xoxo ~​

Last edited:
update;; tentatively added jjk, jjba, and danganronpa back to the list!

Last edited:
probably accepting just one or two more partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back