• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just a simple search for fandoms (mxm)

Pando Pox

1663913746567.gif

šŸ’« Current Cravings: Stranger Things, The Boys, Shameless, Winx Saga (Fate), Celebrities šŸ’« Pairings & more info listed below.

āš”ļøI enjoy world & character building over smut, but tasteful romance is great too and even better with proper buildup. šŸ˜Œ Feel free to share any limits and/or things you /do/ want included with me, and Iā€™ll make sure to do the same.
āœØOriginal & Fandom ideas both fine, ask for a further list of fandoms if none of my cravings below pique your interestā€¦ Or send me yours. Same with original plotsā€¦ got one youā€™re just dying to try out? Shoot your shot. Worst I can say is no. OR if youā€™ve got a pairing but no plotā€¦ letā€™s come up with something together. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
āš”ļøMy preference is for mxm, but will double with any orientation or gender identity.
āœØI consider myself capable of ā€˜advanced litā€™ but personally donā€™t want to write a novella for /every/ post. I average around 1k for an intro and 300-400 words per post, but can do more or less depending on whatā€™s going on in the rp. Iā€™ll happily match any partner whoā€™s giving me enough to respond to~ Samples also available upon request. ( :
āš”ļøAsk for my Discord. Willing to role play over this rp nation, but may be slower responses. Discord is absolutely preferred.

ā­ļøStranger Things
Looking for: Jason, Dmitri, Will (Aged up, HS or preferably College au)
Can play: Literally almost anyone. Billy, Steve, Jonathan, Robin +

šŸŒŸThe Boys
Looking for: Frenchie, Homelander
Can play: Almost anyone. Billy, Hughie, Soldier Boy, +

ā­ļøShameless
Looking for: Lip, Carl
Can play: Literally anyone ~ Fiona, Ian, Lip, Carl, Mickey, Kevin, Veronica, +

šŸŒŸWinx Saga (Fate)
Looking for: Riven, Andreas
Can play: Sky, Dane, Bloom, Musa, +

ā­ļøCelebrities
Looking for: Simu Liu, Ryan Reynolds, Timothee Chalamet, Noah Schnapp (18+), Jensen Ackles
Can play: Literally almost anyone. This will obviously 100% be our own alternate universe (au) version of these celebs, so Iā€™m down to try my hand at almost anyone.

*Updated as of 09/23/22, with the extra free time Iā€™ll have this winter (ā„ļøā˜ƒļø) Iā€™d love to find some compatible role play partners. Even if weā€™ve done one in the past Iā€™d be more than happy to start anotherā€¦ Just lmk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back