• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom just a silly little interest check

HouseMouse

Squeak squeak
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! It's been a while since I've been active on here but I've been pretty bored lately so
Time for an interest check?

I'm 19
I use she/her pronouns
I usually write at least 2+ paragraphs
I mainly do mxm pairings
I'm currently attending college so I may take a bit to respond, but I will get it done!
I'm ghost-friendly! I know life can get a bit hectic sometimes

Bungou Stray Dogs(I've only watched the anime, sorry)
Vanitas no Carte
Genshin Impact
Persona 5
Pokémon
Harry Potter (mostly AU/ OcxOcwise)

I don't mind any original plot ideas either! If you have one you've been dying to do, send me a pm and I'll see if im interested! ^^

I love:
Enemies to lovers
Fantasy based rps
Darker themed plots

Now onto this section..I admit a guilty pleasure of mine is odd crossovers between fandom's. If you have a crossover idea centering around any of these fandom's DM me! I'd love to hear it!

Small ideas I've had:

•Alright hear me out,, Genshin Impact x FMA crossover? Albedo teaming up with Ed? Both universes do involve alchemy

•Another hear me out..BSD and Harry Potter crossover..
Maybe Dumbledore gets some help in protecting Hogwarts from Voldamorts evil forces? 👀

I know this is super disorganized, I apologize. I'll most likely edit this later to make it more bearable to read

Last edited:
I’m sorta interested in persona 5 x genshin impact crossover or a Harry Potter AU rp

I'm interested in several of those fandoms. If you want to do something related to Genshin, Pokemon, or Harry Potter (ideally pre or post canon), feel free to let me know ^_^

I've got several ideas, so if one of those is preferable we could do an rp of that fandom. I enjoy dark plotlines and an enemy/rival dynamic, so I think we could come up with something good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back