• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
A Crackhead
Danielle Banshee
Interactions:
None atm
Sitting on a high branch, she lightly swung her legs back and forth while her body leaned on the trunk of the tree she lazed about in. Her eyes were on the sky as the sun peeked from the clouds and made her squint. She was half tempted to grab a spray bottle and spray the sky to see if the sun would go out. It was hurting her eyes. Maybe she shouldn't be looking at it, sure. But if you knew her, then you knew that she didn't really care. "UGHHHH." While she groaned, she slowly slipped off of the branch and let herself fall off. Hitting the group with a soft thump, she only blinked once in slight annoyance.
That was a good branch-
code by @Nano

oc: triandra
interactions: danielle
she had been walking along in the forest and jumped backwards as she heard and watch danielle crash to the floor... what is that? it had ears on hear head. what an odd creature. she slowly took out a knife looking down at her as she spoke with a flat tone "could you try not to flatten me... what exactly are you aswell?" she stared at the being with an uncertain look not meeting someone of this species before

1644452355513.pngbtw just a quick charicter intro: her name is triandra and she is an archer who was brought back by accident by sams mother sara and has learnt to adapt to the modern world. shes an assasin with access to a little magic which exhausts her if used too much and is proficent with a bow and knives. the bow she carrys is enchantedrepair itself and to instantly transport previously shot arrows back into the quiver. she can be quite blunt and stubborn most of the time rarely opening up to anyone and often traveling looking for contracts

A Crackhead
Danielle Banshee
Interactions:
Triandra
While her eyes had been so closely trained on the sky, she hadn't even bothered to look at the girl but her ears lightly twitched by while they had picked up on the sound of them walking. Danielle groaned once more before she kicked up onto her feet, briefly scanning the person in front of her before extending her arm towards the girl to shake. "I'm god. You are?"
code by @Nano

interaction: danielle
she stared at her hand not bothering to shake the weird animal like creature instead looking back at her face with a cold stare which showed little emotion but had not got her sarcasm. she wasnt quite used to that yet "i am known as triandra... why were you in a tree god?" she was curious of this gods intentions and wanted to be cautious for now

A Crackhead
Danielle Banshee
Interactions:
Triandra
"Tri-Triiii-" Danielle made a face and slowly shook her head as she gave up on trying to pronounce the stranger's name. "Nah fam, that ain't gon' work. Imma call you Tina, is that cool?" Not bothering to wait for a response, she lightly tapped Tina's nose before falling backward to lie on the ground once more. "I was talking to the winds my friend. They say that your going to die in the next twenty-four hours." Though she said this with no hint of a joke in her tone, she had only, in fact been playing around. She was just doing nothing all day until coming across this person, so why not have a bit of fun?
code by @Nano

she would rub her nose in irritation when she did this and frowned hating both her nickname that she had been given and her general rudeness "i would appriciate it if you would pronounce my name correctly its not difficult" what does she mean she spoke to the wind as well? apart from animal scent and the weather she doubted she can speak to the wind "i doubt the wind said that but if it makes you feel better ill accept it"

A Crackhead
Danielle Banshee
Interactions:
Triandra
"Yeah, maybe not for you. Didn't your mom teach you to be considerate or something?" She raised her brows at the girl expectantly. "But seriously, by all means, go ahead. Ignore my warning and death will be a whole lot more painful, Timmy." Her ears then began to twitch again only this time she sat up immediately, lightly sniffing the air then scrunching her nose in disgust. She knew that scent- Unfortunately. "Hey uhh- I gotta go." She clapped the girl on the back before swiftly reaching up and holding onto the lowest branch. "Catch ya on the flip side Turney!"With one easy swing, she was up on the same one she had fallen from only minutes before and sprinted off in the treetops above. Behind her, she only left a soft breeze.
code by @Nano

she would groan as she kept speaking sick of her rudeness and disrespect of her. what an awful god she would watch as she darted away into the treetops tempet to put an arrow in her leg but resisted the temptation.... for now. she would continue onwards towards her makeshift home looking foreward to some peace

Operations Leader
Alexandra McCoy
"You're either on my side, by my side or in my fucking way. Choose wisely."
Sparks flew all round her as she jumped along the hanging ceiling lights, bullets just barely hitting their target as she jumped down. With a dagger in hand, she landed on the shoulders of the closest attacker and let the blade sink into the softest part of their skull. Knowing of the others around her, she quickly kicked off of him the moment another round of bullets went flying, hitting the already deceased person. When she landed on the ground, Alexandra made a point to grab the gun they had dropped and used it as her defense as she fled the area.

From there, she was at a full-out sprint towards a heavily locked door.

"Ding!"
A voice then said from the small earpiece she wore. And just like that, the door swung open.

Alexandra was quick to get in, blindly grab the hands of the two people in it, and smashed the small window in the front of the room with her boot.
"Alright, I'm Alex and we're going to go flying out this here window, got it?"
Despite the protests, Alexandra made a dashing run to the window before making a bold jump out of it.
The window...
Of a four-story building...
While the fall might have been bad for most others, she was able to withstand the impact. For the other two, she held...Well, she couldn't support them both on her own. As they free-fell from the window, she pulled a whistle from her pocket and blew hard.

Mere seconds before they hit the ground, a very familiar face snatched up one of the people Alexandra had been carrying and slung them over back. Doing the same with her passenger, Alexandra's hard and deeply focused stare was set on the distance ahead as they finally left the place behind them. Taking shelter in the forest, she was then careful to put the girl she was carrying down onto her feet while Alexandra caught her breath.

"Danielle, if you ever leave me like that ever again I swear on-"
Her head picked up when she heard a voice freaking on the other side of comms and cursed. They needed to move now or they'd have a whole lot of unwanted company.
Code By Nano

Operations Leader
Alexandra McCoy
Sparks flew all round her as she jumped along the hanging ceiling lights, bullets just barely hitting their target as she jumped down. With a dagger in hand, she landed on the shoulders of the closest attacker and let the blade sink into the softest part of their skull. Knowing of the others around her, she quickly kicked off of him the moment another round of bullets went flying, hitting the already deceased person. When she landed on the ground, Alexandra made a point to grab the gun they had dropped and used it as her defense as she fled the area.

From there, she was at a full-out sprint towards a heavily locked door.

"Ding!"
A voice then said from the small earpiece she wore. And just like that, the door swung open.

Alexandra was quick to get in, blindly grab the hands of the two people in it, and smashed the small window in the front of the room with her boot.
"Alright, I'm Alex and we're going to go flying out this here window, got it?"
Despite the protests, Alexandra made a dashing run to the window before making a bold jump out of it.
The window...
Of a four-story building...
While the fall might have been bad for most others, she was able to withstand the impact. For the other two, she held...Well, she couldn't support them both on her own. As they free-fell from the window, she pulled a whistle from her pocket and blew hard.

Mere seconds before they hit the ground, a very familiar face snatched up one of the people Alexandra had been carrying and slung them over back. Doing the same with her passenger, Alexandra's hard and deeply focused stare was set on the distance ahead as they finally left the place behind them. Taking shelter in the forest, she was then careful to put the girl she was carrying down onto her feet while Alexandra caught her breath.

"Danielle, if you ever leave me like that ever again I swear on-"
Her head picked up when she heard a voice freaking on the other side of comms and cursed. They needed to move now or they'd have a whole lot of unwanted company.
Code By Nano
oh damn she still very cool)

interaction: alex. dani
oc: cameron
why was she so hard to find. it had been a week since he had left to find triandra and as usual she vanished like a ghost. he knew he was close and her hideout was somewhere around here but she kept moving it which was the main problem and he found it quite annoying to say the least. he had a good supply of medication that would keep his abilitys from killing him atleast so he had time when he heard footsteps. most people wouldnt hear them from the distance he did but enough time with the grumpy assasin had made his sences sharp. he headed in there direction in a jog not wanting to spook whoever they belong to and attempted to intercept them not bothering to hid himself... he wasnt exactly someone who would blend into a forest

02193dd0f11c5e72f3dea93385b41ea9.jpgjust quick explination if him aswell lol. cameron is the leader of an organisation that works against attacks and crime in large citys which is funded by the city but kept secret there headquarters is underneathe the city only accessable from two entrances. he himself developed accelerated healing when on the brink of death from a bank robbery that ended up killing his sister and mother and everyone inside due to explosive. he was the only survivor. his power have a drawback though of starting to revert when a speciallised medication isnt taken and if left too long then he will end up dying from thesame injurys thay should of killed him. healin very severe wounds on other people accelerates this process. after 1 week of not taking them cuts will open on his chest and if left for 3 more days then he will be dead. as a person he is quite straightforeward and sometimes stubborn wanting things to be done as soon as they can and has little tolerance for lies and excuses. he is familiar with quite a few people outside the city with powers including both sams his mother and sister. lyon. axel and others

View attachment 956882just quick explination if him aswell lol. cameron is the leader of an organisation that works against attacks and crime in large citys which is funded by the city but kept secret there headquarters is underneathe the city only accessable from two entrances. he himself developed accelerated healing when on the brink of death from a bank robbery that ended up killing his sister and mother and everyone inside due to explosive. he was the only survivor. his power have a drawback though of starting to revert when a speciallised medication isnt taken and if left too long then he will end up dying from thesame injurys thay should of killed him. healin very severe wounds on other people accelerates this process. after 1 week of not taking them cuts will open on his chest and if left for 3 more days then he will be dead. as a person he is quite straightforeward and sometimes stubborn wanting things to be done as soon as they can and has little tolerance for lies and excuses. he is familiar with quite a few people outside the city with powers including both sams his mother and sister. lyon. axel and others
(It's like if Lyon and Sam were made into a single dude lol)

• Operations Leader
    Alexandra McCoy

"On the way. Got eyes. Turn and Go."
    Her gaze moved to the sky and she muttered a small curse before lightly tapping the side of her head. The small microchip underneath faintly glowed blue. "Stay here." While she had motioned for the girl and other she had took from the facility to stay put, her eyes where on Danielle. Alexandra didn't spend a lot of time with the...Weirdly......Youthful girl but she knew from the little time she had known Danielle that she would do anything she was told not to do and act as if she never remembered or forgot. It was annoying, to say the least. But this wasn't a game. Alexandra needed someone to watch the two for the moment she had to excuse herself.
    "I. Mean. It." Eyes narrowed suspiciously at Danielle, she was quick to run off and left the three by themselves. Probably a bad idea on her part-

Dashing off, she followed the direction sound she had heard earlier only to soon meet a stranger who made her weirdly anxious. That meant that she wasn't willing to waste time. Unsheathing a blade she had hidden under her sleeve, Alex brought the tip to his neck and applied light pressure. Not enough to cut skin but just on the edge of doing so.

"Name, Race, Purpose."
    Code By Nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back