• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom just a quick little disney search ✨

pawsie

sleepy fawn on a hunter’s lawn
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So my very recent Disneyland trip as well as playing Dreamlight Valley has me in the mood for a Disney related rp for the first time in years omg. I don’t think they’re nearly as popular now as they were back in the day, but here’s hoping!~

Brief about;
Replies typically every other day, depending.
Lazy lit, 2-5 paragraphs per character on average
m/f or f// preferred usually, but I’m open to m// as well! I’ll do any pairing you want if we double!
Pm or discord for both ooc and ic pleasee!
Ditch friendly, but would really really prefer a warning first!!

Searching for;
Someone 20+ for comfort reasons
Weekly replies minimum if you can help it, but I’m patient! c:
Communication! We don’t have to be friends (though I do love making friends with my partners!) but please, please, talk to me about important things!!! Like if you’ll be gone, or want to quit, or even do something else! I’m very understanding, and will never ever be mad at you I promise 💕

Ideas;
First and foremost I would absolutely love to do something Dreamlight Valley-esque!! We can follow the game plot, and/or just throw our characters of choice into a mostly cute little slice-of-life setting with a bunch of others c:
oc x cc sort of preferred, but might do cc x cc if we double or I really like the pairing!~

Specific movies/characters I’d love you to play
Encanto- Bruno (my beloved pls pls), Isabella
Frozen- Prince Hans (also my beloved 💕), Kristoff ?
Peter Pan- Captain Hook (doesn’t necessarily have to be the Disney version tbh!!)
Tangled- Mostly just wanna steal the plot for something oc x oc..
Little Mermaid- Again, kinda just wanna steal the plot
Lady and the Tramp- Same, again, but might be open to a humanized version of the pups too?
Open to just about anything! Canon compliant, AUs, modernized versions, Dreamlight setting obvs c’:

I won’t list every character I’m willing to play, it’d be a mile long xp
But! I’m familiar with many movies, so just ask for any character(s) you might like in return, and I’ll let you know one way or the other ~

Please PM if you’re interested, thank you all very much for reading! c:
cross-posted bc why not lol xp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back