• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just a Normal Town in Arizona [Story-Driven Mystery]

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1553392136952.png

In the middle of Nowhere, Arizona, lies a town.
Not many know about this town, but those who do don't really care.
Until now.
You are someone. Someone who would interested in the things others wouldn't.

And you just got a email.
Send New Email
New Email Received
you@youremail.com
A Town in the Middle of Nowhere
The town has awakened.
It was occupied, and it was angry.
Come to StrangerVille, Arizona. Investigate, fight, or just live. Do what you do best, but do it fast.
Something scarier than a heat wave is coming. And StrangerVille may only be the beginning of its destruction.
~ P

Welcome! Hello, everyone! So, I got this idea while back and thought it might interest a few of you. I was inspired by an addon to the Sims 4 (which is where I got the name and the inspiration for the first major arc), as well as shows like Gravity Falls and Twin Peaks. The concept of it is that a group of people with varying background arrive in a town and stay for a while. During their stay, a multitude of events, from normal to unnatural strike the town, all seemingly unrelated. Of course, being a brainchild of other mystery shows, they aren't. And there is a much bigger picture to be seen...

The characters and plotlines themselves would be very freeform. The characters would have a setting, some prompts, most quite a bit of freedom to do what they like. The only time I really take hold of the narrative with an iron fist is during very important scenes or findings. And sometimes, a characters wanderings may create something. A different path to take to uncover the mystery of StrangerVille. I myself will be playing the narrator, the voice of your consequences, as well as the people of StrangerVille. I will also be voicing myself, and the puppets that wake the streets of the strange town.

Anyways, I hope you're interested! I'm looking for people who are willing to commit to it, as well as give at least a paragraph with their responses. Enjoy!

interested, love the strangerville add on and been loving a good small town mystery since sims 2 gave us aliens in strangertown

View attachment 554927

In the middle of Nowhere, Arizona, lies a town.
Not many know about this town, but those who do don't really care.
Until now.
You are someone. Someone who would interested in the things others wouldn't.

And you just got a email.
Send New Email
New Email Received
you@youremail.com
A Town in the Middle of Nowhere
The town has awakened.
It was occupied, and it was angry.
Come to StrangerVille, Arizona. Investigate, fight, or just live. Do what you do best, but do it fast.
Something scarier than a heat wave is coming. And StrangerVille may only be the beginning of its destruction.
~ P

Welcome! Hello, everyone! So, I got this idea while back and thought it might interest a few of you. I was inspired by an addon to the Sims 4 (which is where I got the name and the inspiration for the first major arc), as well as shows like Gravity Falls and Twin Peaks. The concept of it is that a group of people with varying background arrive in a town and stay for a while. During their stay, a multitude of events, from normal to unnatural strike the town, all seemingly unrelated. Of course, being a brainchild of other mystery shows, they aren't. And there is a much bigger picture to be seen...

The characters and plotlines themselves would be very freeform. The characters would have a setting, some prompts, most quite a bit of freedom to do what they like. The only time I really take hold of the narrative with an iron fist is during very important scenes or findings. And sometimes, a characters wanderings may create something. A different path to take to uncover the mystery of StrangerVille. I myself will be playing the narrator, the voice of your consequences, as well as the people of StrangerVille. I will also be voicing myself, and the puppets that wake the streets of the strange town.

Anyways, I hope you're interested! I'm looking for people who are willing to commit to it, as well as give at least a paragraph with their responses. Enjoy!

Is this still open? I'd be interested if it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back