• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Just a(n) (Ab)Normal Day [OOC]

Raku

Four Thousand Club
For centuries, they've been hunted, killed, and just erased from existence. They've been seen as evil works of the devil, but in reality, they're not very different from humans. What am I talking about? The supernatural of course. Wizards, witches, werewolves, vampires, etc.. They've been hiding in secret for centuries, for the most part unknown by humans. Many believed the supernatural creatures were wiped out long ago, never to return. Some fear they may, others may welcome them with open arms and maybe an apology. As the president has called out to all supernatural beings, asking them to come out, maybe things have changed. Will the be accepted back into regular day life, or will they be rejected and attacked. No doubt blood will be spilled, people will be attacked, and rivalries may be reborn, but it's all for a new tomorrow.

Just talk here and ask questions whilst more stuff rolls in

CS - https://www.rpnation.com/threads/just-a-n-ab-normal-day-cs.327556/
IC - https://www.rpnation.com/threads/just-a-n-ab-normal-day-rp-open.327942/

Last edited:
I think I'll wait until maybe two character sheets are completed since I haven't decided on playing a human character or a supernatural one.

In a decent sized town on the Eastern seaboard of the U.S. It technically begin with characters leaving there homes for town to meet the new faces but first interactions will occur in the town square.

I am so torn right now x.x

I'm trying to decide from a made up race of "The Living Essence of Nothing" or a demon trapped in human form, therefore limiting their chaotic power.

Last edited:
My character is literally the stupidest thing ever .___________.
I swear I am not trolling, I was trying to be unique? @.@

My character is literally the stupidest thing ever .___________.
I swear I am not trolling, I was trying to be unique? @.@

It's good. Definitely not like anything I've seen before. On another note, it appears we have enough charrys up for me to officially start the RP. I'll have the RP thread up early tomorrow because it's really late here.

you guys started?

Reapster, I noticed that you need some humans, but I also want a monster. Mind if I make both, or should I stick with just one?

Raku Raku

I'd prefer one just to ease the confusion of some but if you want to go for it. We literally just started.

Alright, i'm going to be really blunt with you then. Would you prefer a shifter posing as a human or an actual human?

Raku Raku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back