• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just a idea i hope gets attention XD (valkyria chronicles)

Axe2029

The enigma
Alright. So. This is a idea sorts nothing really is set in stone so i thought ide try to find people here whom might be intrested in doing something like this
Course this is a fandom rp i am hopeing to start with a few people more if intrested whom do know this is

Fandom being valkyria chronicles (watched a lp of 1 and am playing 4)
I am havein hope to meet some people who knows what valkyria chronicles is abd like it to hopefully spark up a fun story and make freinds in the process.

Playing fandoms is a ok as well as ocs or both as well as multiple characters
Course theres also villians ect but that can be discussed.

All i ask is please know what it is and please come into this wanting to have fun and make freinds and thats all i can really ask for. I hope some people take intrest

Heyo Axe2029 Axe2029 just wanted to say hi and wish you the absolute best with this. Whilst I do plan to make a VC RP of my own, so unfortunately I wouldn't want to stretch myself too thinly by taking part here as well as GMing my own stuff ~ I hope you find some gems amongst this site and that your RP takes off! :D

Kind regards,

Hen <3

Heyo Axe2029 Axe2029 just wanted to say hi and wish you the absolute best with this. Whilst I do plan to make a VC RP of my own, so unfortunately I wouldn't want to stretch myself too thinly by taking part here as well as GMing my own stuff ~ I hope you find some gems amongst this site and that your RP takes off! :D

Kind regards,

Hen <3
Thanks matey :D

MISTER! I KNOW VALKYRIA CHRONICLES! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE TO DO ONE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back