• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just a heartbeat | Medical drama roleplay

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So basically I've been wanting to make a roleplay maybe revolving around how the healthcare system works? (I haven't been watching a lot of medical tv shows lately so do forgive me if I'm all over the place)

That said I think the requirements that you need to meet when deciding to join:

-please be at least semi lit, being able to write at least one paragraph (more is better)
-I would love it if we all use realistic face claims.
- Please try to be active
- if you have questions do feel free to ask

I don't actually have a set plot in mind. But I was thinking that the crime rates were at an all time high which caused more mishaps inside the ER. With a lot of emergencies revolving around crime related injuries, and even this got the staff worried as their security had become relatively lax due to being understaffed.

So, that's all I could think of other than some the usual stuff. I would definitely love more ideas to help develop this idea into a substantial plot.

I'm interested! Coincidentally, I'm a medical student, and I've watched more than my fair share of medical dramas, so feel free to hit me up if you want to discuss some realistic ideas to crystallize a plot for this RP!

I'm interested! Coincidentally, I'm a medical student, and I've watched more than my fair share of medical dramas, so feel free to hit me up if you want to discuss some realistic ideas to crystallize a plot for this RP!

I'm going to need you to help me figure this all out. I mean I don't have much reference or research to help make it more realistic than make it sound like grey anatomy or something. I prefer something tangible but yeah I think your input will help very much.

Okay, sure! Do you want to discuss it over DMs to keep it more of a surprise from others who are interested in participating? Or, do you want it to be a whole group collaboration? Your call.

Okay, sure! Do you want to discuss it over DMs to keep it more of a surprise from others who are interested in participating? Or, do you want it to be a whole group collaboration? Your call.
we could discuss the base over at DMs and then we'll share it in ooc and see if people like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back