• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just a Glitch | Ben Drowned x Human OC [Seeking Human Female]

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
YC is just a normal girl, with a normal life and a normal university life. You believed nothing weird or strange could ever happen to you. Tired of living on campus was a pain and YC wished for their own place. Which is what they found. A small apartment near campus, for a cheap price too. YC was unsure why the place was so cheap, despite being told the previous owner had committed suicide YC buys it anyways. All that was left of the previous owner was an old computer and a TV with a N64 and a game labeled MAJORA.

YC will soon learn a good thing comes with downsides, deadly downsides. When she ends up face to face with a entity called BEN. Her life will never been normal again.

--

Hello I'm Nico, or you can just call me Kii or "That girl over there." just works too. Anyways I'm looking for a Ben Drowned x OC RP if you couldn't tell. I'll be playing the role of Ben. All I ask for is no one liners and put some effort into your posts. Don't ditch me, if you need to be gone for a few days let me know so I know you're not dead. I'm looking for a long term game, and to make friends really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back