• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just a Friendly Search

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
I've been quite inactive lately and since life sucks I thought I'd start role playing again. I'll be real honest I tend to be a flaky partner. I have a lot of up and down days, sometimes I forget to tell people I'm not interested anymore. Anyways if that doesn't scare you, I don't know what will. I'm looking for chill partners who don't mind grammar/ punctuation errors, and shorter writing sessions. I don't mind out of character chat just as long as it's not rude or malicious. My brain is empty on original thoughts so maybe we could fix that? I like darker themed stories or supernatural ones. Recently my mind has been on a vampire binge. I'd love to do anything involving vampires. I like to play all genders and sexual orientation. I don't have a lot of requirements for my partners. My two main restrictions are: Be over the age 18 and no one liners.

If you have anymore questions or ideas for a roleplay, please send me a pm or comment here. :)

Fandoms:
Naruto
Helllsing Ultimate
My Hero Academia ( Never role played this before)
Voltron (Not caught up on)
Devil May Cry

Original pairings:
Evil Vampire Doctor/Scientist x Vampire Hunter?
Witch x Vampire

Also, I ABSOLUTELY will not role play anything with shady/No consent situations.

Last edited:
Hi! I’m on a vampire thing too. Maybe a vampire is stalking a human, but eventually decides they don’t want to kill them?

Hey there~ I've lost my partner in a vampire plot and wold like to restart it with a new partner. Are you +18? Would you like to play as a boy or a girl?

Hi! I’m on a vampire thing too. Maybe a vampire is stalking a human, but eventually decides they don’t want to kill them?

I like that idea very much! I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, if you don't mind me playing the vampire. :)

Hey there~ I've lost my partner in a vampire plot and wold like to restart it with a new partner. Are you +18? Would you like to play as a boy or a girl?

Yes, I am over 18 and I wouldn't mind playing as a male.

I like that idea very much! I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, if you don't mind me playing the vampire. :)

Yes, I am over 18 and I wouldn't mind playing as a male.
To not mind isn't as good as to like. I have to versions of the same plot to play so you can choose your gender as you like. I can summarize them like this;
(Vampire mistress, vampire servant boy and his girl friend) OR (Vampire master, vampire servant girl and her boy friend.)
It's a trio so I play two characters but you are welcome to take two characters if you like.

Oh, I'm sorry if that came across as I'm not completely interested. My wording is off. I'm pretty excited for this actually. Let's go with Vampire mistress trio. I'd like to take up the role as Vampire Mistress.

Oh, I'm sorry if that came across as I'm not completely interested. My wording is off. I'm pretty excited for this actually. Let's go with Vampire mistress trio. I'd like to take up the role as Vampire Mistress.
So I'll take the servant. That leaves the girl friend. I can play it or we can invite a third person. What do you think?

I've never had a successful 1x1x1 role play, so I'd like to avoid that as much as possible. Could you play the girlfriend, please?

Im always down for a good dmc fic. lol I have a couple of ocs made for the dmc universe.

Judas is my main male oc, he’s supposed to be Dantes lost son. And unlike Vergil; who didn’t even know bout his kid; Dante helped put his boy into a loving home with humans. For a demon slayer didnt have time to raise a baby.

Judas is now 22, has the personality of Vergil (minus wanting power and a bit easier going. Kinda the opposite of Nero.) and carries a devil sword similar to Yamato in looks wise called Apollyon. The sword inflicts acidic damage to its victims. He doesn’t carry a gun however. During battle, for what Judas lacks in style he makes up in strategy; Calm and collected.

As for his looks, white short hair, bright green eyes, looks alot like nero to be honest for a face shape. Has tribal tattoos running up and down his left side of his neck and arm (no demon in charge of these he just wanted ink lol.)

Abaddon is my Limbo guardian that Judas failed to kill. She has chocolate brown hair and hazel brown eyes. She is in possession of fire magic, and shes rather like Malphas. Cold and articulate always knowing what her next move is. She wields a sword similar to a kopesh in looksand acts like a catalyst for her fire.

Um as for me Im a 25 yr old mom with a full time job, with little to no limits and is on 3-4 times a day.

As for parings id prefer mxf or M// i dont mind f// as long as it isn’t sexual in nature. (Im not comfortable with writing it down for the simple fact its just not my cup of tea)

Attachments

• 87981597-2C37-42D4-8069-9E4664C171CF.jpeg
    87981597-2C37-42D4-8069-9E4664C171CF.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Yes, that would be great? Send me a PM?
Err... it's been a while since I've sent you one.

9ad.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back