• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

happy days
hello there, thanks for clicking and reading this thread! so, there's a few fandoms I'm currently looking for at the moment which will be listed below!

ABOUT ME INFO:
-- My name is juniper and I am 19 years old. I am trans (he/him pronouns) and I live in the US in the EST timezone. I'm an absolute sucker for slowburn romance with plot of course! I'm ghost friendly so if you want to drop the roleplay or you're not feeling it anymore, you do not need to let me know, I understand! When it comes to canon characters, I typically use headcanons I have for them in roleplay. I also enjoy making playlists, headcanons, drawings, and pinterest boards for our characters!

ROLEPLAY INFO:
-- I can do any gender pairing out there. fxf, mxm, mxf, mxnb, fxnb, nbxnb, and more! I will state that all of my OCs are LGBTQ+ so please be comfortable with that!
-- Doubling up is a must! I scratch your back, you scratch mine! I just ask that you put enough effort into both sides.
-- I am polyamory friendly! (I'm polyamorous myself btw)
-- You don't have to match my posting length but please give me enough to work with!
-- CC x OC and OC x OC only as of right now please.
-- I prefer Discord when it comes to OOC chatting and plotting. If you don't have Discord, then I can do PMs.
-- Give me ideas, I give you ideas. I'd love to hear anything you might have.

To make sure you read all this, please feel free to PM me or respond below and include your favorite color!

So, now onto the fandoms that I am currently looking for!

SQUID GAME

Play for me: Gi-hun, Sang-woo, Deok-su, Ali

I can play for you: Sae-byeok, Ji-yeong

BLACK BUTLER

Play for me: Sebastian, Claude, Alois, Will

I can play for you: Ronald, Grell, Undertaker, Ciel

(I use she/her pronouns for Grell!)

ATTACK ON TITAN

Play for me: Erwin, Miche, Oruo, Reiner, Connie, Jean, Mikasa, Eren

I can play for you: Levi, Hange, Armin, Bertholdt, Sasha, Mikasa, Annie, Petra, Eren, Marco

(I use they/them pronouns for Hange)

DANGANRONPA

Play for me: Teruteru, Mondo, Nekomaru, Leon, Byakuya, Twogami, Mikan, Miu, Hiyoko, Kaito, Touko, Kiibo, Hifumi, Kazuichi, Gundham, Komaru, Celestia, Gonta, Korekiyo, Sakura, Yasuhiro, Sayaka, Tenko, Hajime Makunouchi, Syobai, Shinji, Emma, Kanade, Yuri

I can play for you: Kokichi, Shuichi, Kyoko, Touko, Rantaro, Maki, Tsumugi, Angie, Ryoma, Teruteru, Kazuichi, Peko, Fuyuhiko, Mahiru, Aoi, Mukuro, Akane, Kirumi, Kaede, Leon, Kaito, Kiyotaka, Makoto, Byakuya, Himiko, Tenko, Hibiki, Sora, Setsuka, Yuki, Kokoro, Nagito

(I will only play Kokichi in mxm pairings)

THE WALKING DEAD

Play for me: Negan, Rick, Shane, Michonne, Abraham

I can play for you: Beth, Daryl, Maggie, Glenn, Carl, Rosita, Andrea

UNTIL DAWN

Play for me: Matt, Emily, Chris, Mike

I can play for you: Sam, Ashley, Jess, Josh

TWILIGHT

Play for me: Carlisle, Edward, Jasper, Jacob

I can play for you: Alice, Rosalie, Seth, Jasper

WARRIOR CATS

OC x OC preferred but can do CC x OC

Play for me: Bone, Jayfeather, Firestar, Cloudtail, Crookedstar, Blackstar, Hollyleaf, Mothwing, Leafpool

I can play for you: Briarlight, Brightheart, Feathertail, Silverstream, Millie, Scourge, Tallstar, Bluestar, Squirrelflight

HAZBIN HOTEL

Play for me: Sir Pentious, Vox, Husk, Lucifer, Vaggie, Cherri Bomb, Alastor

I can play for you: Charlie, Angel Dust, Nifty, Baxter, Arackniss, Alastor, Velvet

HELLUVA BOSS

Play for me: Striker, Stolas, Moxxie

I can play for you: Blitzo, Millie, Octavia, Loona

A short list as of right now, I apologize if this might seem rushed! Anyways, I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Interested in a danganronpa role play!
I can do these parings ( I would want to play as a male)
Shuichi x Kaede
Miu x Kiibo
Kaito x Maki

It’s not a lot I know, but I’m really interested in doing a Shuichi x kaede!

I sadly don’t have discord, and I hope you don’t mind ooc in here!

Interested in a danganronpa role play!
I can do these parings ( I would want to play as a male)
Shuichi x Kaede
Miu x Kiibo
Kaito x Maki

It’s not a lot I know, but I’m really interested in doing a Shuichi x kaede!

I sadly don’t have discord, and I hope you don’t mind ooc in here!
I would be up for shuichi x kaede. Feel free to PM me

I'll play Moxxie for you if you can play Octavia for my oc. I'll also play Stolas if you can play Blitzo for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back