• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom just a few fandoms (1x1 search) *updated!*

oma

panta rat
Hello there! So, I am oma and there are just a few fandoms that I am really really craving to do right now! So uh.... what else should I put here for an introduction?

So, I am going to list some general stuff about myself, below that will be the rules and then below the rules will be the fandoms I'm craving! I'm in a bunch of fandoms but the fandoms listed are just the fandoms I am looking to roleplay right now.

ABOUT ME:

1 - I am a 19 year old genderfluid with she/he/they pronouns.

2 - I have generalized anxiety, panic disorder, and depression. Please do not worry if I happen to disappear.

3 - Honestly, I prefer discord for plotting and chatting. I will roleplay here in PMs.

4 - Usually, I will write out 5-6 paragraphs but will write more or less when needed.

5 - I live in the EST timezone, i am fine with whatever timezone you are in.

6 - I am meme trash. I love making memes of our characters and I just love gushing about our characters in general.

RULES:

1 - You must be 18+ of age as I am 19. I absolutely refuse to roleplay with minors.

2 - If I tell you that I am no longer interested in the roleplay, please respect that! Don't beg me to change my mind, and don't get fussy about it. And I will be understanding if you lose interest in the roleplay.

3 - You must be LGBTQ+ friendly!

4 - Please don't put out a sentence or one paragraph. I need enough to work with. Try to put out around 3 or more paragraphs.

5 - Help me come up with plots! You share any plots you have, I share plots that I may have.

6 - No smut please! Smut is against site rules of course but I am going to go ahead and state this.

7 - Do not spam me with messages and please don't constantly bump me. That stresses me out and I will likely stop responding to you.

The few fandoms that I am currently craving are below! I will be doing Canon x Canon with the exception of Among Us which will be OC x OC.

Bold - my role, if both are bolded then I will take either.
! - craving

(rewatching this series currently!)

Lance x Keith !

Shiro x Matt !

Shiro x Pidge

Hunk x Keith

Lance x Pidge

Matt
x Keith

Allura x Pidge

Hunk x Pidge

Shiro x Keith

Shuichi x Kokichi !

Kaede
x Maki

Tenko x Himiko

Gundham x Chiaki

Mondo x Chihiro

Aoi
x Toko

Komaru x Toko

Korekiyo x Rantaro !

Nekomaru x Teruteru

Maki
x Miu

Gonta x Kaito !

Rantaro x Kokichi

Mukuro
x Sayaka

Kyoko x Celestia

Leon x Chihiro

Kaito x Kokichi ! (would love a mastermind!Kaito AU for this)

Byakuya x Makoto

Mondo x Byakuya !

Kaito x Shuichi

Gonta x Kaede

Kirumi
x Tsumugi

Tsumugi
x Kaede

Ryoma x Shuichi !

Gonta x Ryoma

Gundham x Chihiro !

Maki
x Peko

Peko
x Sakura

Tsumugi x Angie

Gonta x Shuichi !

Tenko
x Miu

Miu x Kaede

Rantaro
x Shuichi

Mahiru
x Hiyoko

Gundham x Nagito

Miu x Kirumi

Kiibo x Kokichi

Rantaro
x Kiibo

Shane x Sebastian

Penny
x Maru

Elliot x Harvey

Shane x Harvey !

Emily
x Leah

Sam x Sebastian

Elliot x Leah

Sebastian x Abigail

Clint x Emily

(i use they/them pronouns for Hange!)

Erwin x Levi !

Jean x Marco

Mikasa x Annie

Armin
x Eren

Moblit x Hange !

Levi x Hange

Erwin x Hange

Reiner x Bertholdt !

Petra
x Hange

Oruo
x Levi !

Ymir x Historia

Mike x Levi

OC x OC of course. And I would prefer Impostor x Crewmate relationships. I can play either.

I am only doing AUs for this! What I would like to do is an Actor AU where the characters are actors for a tv series called 'Killing Stalking' so basically the events of KS are just a tv series. But I am open to doing other AUs as well! Another AU i had in mind is Struggling Author!Yoonbum and Barista!Sangwoo

For this fandom, I can play as Yoonbum. I am looking for someone to play as Seungbae or Sangwoo.

(I use she/her pronouns for Grell!)

Sebastian x Grell !

William x Grell

Ciel
x Alois

Bardroy x Finnian

Claude x Sebastian

Angel Dust x Alastor (swap AU only where Angel is Vaggie and Alastor is Charlie)

Sir Pentious x Nifty

Vaggie x Charlie

Velvet
x Vox

Husk x Alastor

Alastor
x Lucifer

Lucifer x Lilith

Vox x Sir Pentious

Alastor x Charlie

Baxter
x Sir Pentious

Sir Pentious x Arackniss

Husk x Angel Dust

Last edited:
I’d love to do Levi x Hange with you!!! Hange is a non binary icon and I love the dynamic they have together 😩💖

I’d love to do Levi x Hange with you!!! Hange is a non binary icon and I love the dynamic they have together 😩💖

yesss, i love their dynamic and Hange is a nonbinary icon indeed. I'd love to do Levi x Hange with you! feel free to pm me! ^^

Well Hello! As a Danganronpa fan I would happily rp with you. From pairings you wrote I'm interested in one of these Shuichi x Kokichi, Kyoko x Celestia, Tenko x Miu, Miu x Kaede, Rantaro x Shuichi. (:

Well Hello! As a Danganronpa fan I would happily rp with you. From pairings you wrote I'm interested in one of these Shuichi x Kokichi, Kyoko x Celestia, Tenko x Miu, Miu x Kaede, Rantaro x Shuichi. (:

hello there, glad you're interested! hmmmm, i would be up for Shuichi x Kokichi! you may feel free to pm me! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back