• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just a few fandom 1x1s

Veni

aggressive af support
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I find myself with some free time and I've been revisiting a few nostalgic parts of my life so I have a little itch for some RPs.

A but about me: I'm in my late 20s (I'd prefer my to partners be 18+ at least), EST, and generally able to reply several times a day depending on the length of responses. On that note I prefer shorter replies as long as they still have enough content - 1-3 paragraphs per character are more than enough and allow for things to progress to the fun parts rather quickly, which I love. When there's a lot happening, longer posts can be expected of course. I would most prefer it if we both doubled at least, I'm generally a fan of each playing one half of a ship for the other, which leads me into: I'm a big sap for romance. I don't want it to be the driving factor for the RP, a strong plot is just as important. On that note I thoroughly enjoy an angsty slow-burn romance, especially with the general "forbidden love" theme. I personally prefer m/f pairings, i like doubling (or more) so wet both have a variety of OCs and canon characters of various genders.

Okay, with the big boring paragraph about me and my expectations out of the way let's get to me little list of fandoms. Oh, I almost forgot, I prefer discord for rps because I'm not always great at checking this site but I could be convinced to chat ooc on discord while rping on here.

- Inuyasha
- Star Wars (Clone Wars series, SWTOR, prequels)
- Fruits Basket
- Dragon Age
- Mass Effect (1-3, Andromeda would take some convincing)
- Warcraft (not really feeling this one currently but you might convince me)
- Overwatch (only with a convincing plot)

If any of these interest you, feel free to pm me and we can discuss possible characters or plot ideas! I'm just looking for something fun and casual and generally quick as far as story progression goes, so please don't come at me expecting or providing 15 paragraphs.

SerenaStark SerenaStark mostly just the timeline. I'm fine with OCs or canon pairs. I've got a couple Jedi OCs that I'm up for using, one tends to take a grey approach to things while the other is I guess off-brand Anakin (Padawan with some dark side struggles). Anything else is up for discussion.

Veni Veni I'd be interested in doubling! I could play a Master or a love interest for your OC. Do you think you could play Obi Wan for my female OC? She would be a padawan!

SerenaStark SerenaStark Definitely! Feel free to shoot me a dm, I can give you my discord tag if you'd rather use that for chatting further about it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back